Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oil + Stems

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Djembejim, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Okay, so I learned in one of the stickys that if you let the herb sit in peanutbutter(or nutella) for a number of days, the oil will naturally extract the THC, so you wont have to bake it/stink up your house.

I was wondering, would this also be true for like vegetable oil? I've got a stem collection I was saving to make some cannabutter for cupcakes on halloween, but would it be at all possible just to like dump them into a bottle of cooking oil and let it sit for a week or two, or would I have to cook it?

Also, side note, I just put about 1.1g of incredibly finely chopped danke in 2/3s of a bottle of nutella and it has been sitting there since sunday. I'm about to spread on some bagel crisps and bring them to a social gathering later this night, and I'm praying to god they will work so I don't look like a total asshole. Does anyone have experience with this sort of thing? Is a week of it sitting good enough, or should I put it in an oven for a little bit?

2. Not sure about most of this post but i can tell you even if the peanut butter method works, one gram isn't going to get more than one person high (aka if you don't want to look like an asshole you should have put in at least a gram per person). Most good edibles have a gram if not more in them.