Oil Rigs

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Superphunk, Jan 8, 2015.

1. 29 mil can with all glass on glass detachable everything, going to start doing these soon with matching quartz buckets... Thanks for checking out my work

Attached Files:

2. I am not a fan of detachable everything. More parts for someone to grab and break. I had a bad experience with a similar style rig. I do like those mouth pieces though and the rigs look sick. I would go for a fully connected one or mouth piece is detachable only, but thats just me.

Sick work man, keep it up.

3. Thats sick... But detachable everything just means more to break... I'm always hesitant when i go to pick up a piece with a detachable mouthpiece, it just seems so fragile. 

You should make a nice dry rig... I'd be all over that... No one ever makes worked dry rigs.

4. That may be one way to look at it but it also means that if any one of those pieces breaks it can be easily replaced for a fraction of what a newrig would cost. The mouthpieces are secured with k clips and once they are used and oily none of the other pieces are going to come or fall out. They are also easily interchangble to a different perced downstem and flower slide. With the transition you can sit a d nail right in it without worrying about breaking the whole rig. I have used them for years and years without any problems.

5. Very very nice. How much for one like this one ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420861602.488317.jpg shipped to me and everything

6. Any rig with a fixed male directly attached well their days are numbered, that joint is going to crack or break eventually.....

7. Why do you say this? Because your china rig joint cracked on you?

8. either get a drop down or something not made in china my buddies first rig will be 4 years old in march and hes never had a dropdown nor a crack

9. Hand ground 4mm joint, made with the highest quality borosilicate glass... Very doubtful.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Meet the good Dr Venkman(cuz it got slimed)

Attached Files:

11. Wrong thread, sorry. I can't delete from my phone & the website is acting up.