oil rig

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by rengaw, Jan 2, 2014.

1. i was thinking of getting an oil rig but im not sure of its worth it ive heard good things what are your opinions 

2. #2 Dr fumbles, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    You can use any oil rig for flower as well so it's never a bad investment. I personally don't but you can. Normally the only difference is the joint piece and they make flower bowls for both.

3. so like is the smoke more potent than a pipe or normal methods of smoking

4. Concentrates or oils are up to like 5 times as potent as flowers. And can you elaborate on how you would use any rig for herbs?

5. Im sure he means by using a female slide on it.

6. Being a roughneck is tough work.

7. the "resin" you get from oil is much more different from flower resin. some people like to have a seperate piece to use for each one. it's a matter of preference really.

8. yeah like not the herb and oil i know that oils more potent i mean is the smoke from a rig more potent than like a lighter and pipe or lighter and bong 

9. [quote name="rengaw" post="19266907" timestamp="1388643332"]yeah like not the herb and oil i know that oils more potent i mean is the smoke from a rig more potent than like a lighter and pipe or lighter and bong [/quote]And oil rig is a bong/bubbler just with a male joint.