Oil rig worth it?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by JKhalifa, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Hi they have for sale this oil rig at a mini mart across my house, i like the colors and everything do y'all think it hits good? Should I buy or should I wait..

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Do a water test, they usually let you do that. It's about the only way to know how nicely it'll hit, unless it's a well known mass produced rig.

3. No. That's chinese glass, bought on sites like dhgate.com and alibaba for around $30, then marked up by the shop. If you must save money go straight to the source, dhgate.

But, for even just 80, you can get a nice little heavy piece blown in america. The local shop by me has a little 10 mil amber purple rig with an opal even for 80. And little 14 mm clear bubblers too. Look around.

• Like Like x 1
  4. $80...hell no.

5. ^This

$80 would buy you a much better rig on grasscity.

I will add that the rig looks sorta sweet, but you can do better for $80.

6. Nah, that's a rip off

7. Just ordered a nice rig with accessories and a stash jar 32$ dhgate free shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app.

8. that's got a flower head on it anyways. Next Choice bruh. Even then it would make a nice rig, you'd just have to spend extra to get a nail for it

9. Hehehe thanks guys yeah I'm not buying this piece it looks nice but it is over price for some fake n gay china glass hehe. I own 1 high tech glass ariztona and 1 hitman phase two beaker