Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oil Reclaim Muscle Rub

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Exhazer, Jul 9, 2014.

1. so my back hurts everyday from upper back pain...decided to take all my reclaim floating around in my bong and all that stuff and mix it with ISO rubbing alcohol. 

took a mason jar filled it up half way with the alcohol then tossed all my reclaim and everything with reclaim on it into the alcohol. take your dabing tools that are now clean out. and rub that shit on your back. worked for me.

as a Painter im up, down and sidways 10-11 hours a day. this rub made me speed up at work and improve my numbers.

if anyone knows a better way please share. Learning/Playing with weed is like the nintendo 64 kid when shit goes right.

2. Nigga u smell like resin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I assume op is talking about BHO reclaim, not tar from flowers. I'll rub some claim on my skin if I get a bad sunburn, works well but it smells.

4. I prefer bengay

At least ill smell like an old person and not a homeless person

5. You rub the oil on your skin?

6. you can probably use sesame oil instead for better topical treatment. 

7. It rubs the oil on it's skin.  :laughing:

Why does that sound so crazy haha

9. There's recipes for cannabis topicals specifically for this a Google search should help. Reclaim might work but sounds nasty