Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oil. Picture included. Need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Winstongrape, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Hey all,
    I know this is going to sound like a really dumb question, but im hoping you guys can help me out.  I'm a heavy pot smoker, but in the traditional sense.  I use my good old bowl.  About a month ago I got into vaping (bought a pax) and love it.  I live right near a new vape bar and have been in a couple of times.  Each time the owner and I got to chatting and have hit it off as friends.  This past time he took me downstairs with his girlfriend and showed me this oil he had created.  I had been drinking, so it's a little cloudy but he did give me a whole entire story on how its made.  Then he's like let me share some so he takes me back up front and puts this amount into a bottle.  We used one of his zillion creations to smoke it.  I took the rest of the bottle and now I have it.  It smells great!  I want to use it but here come the dumb questions.  First of all, do I NEED to smoke it?  I can get an oil pen if I have to, but am just wondering if there's other options.  Can I get high from just ingesting it?  Or could I make something (like baking) to get me high (aka firecrackers.)  Sorry I'm so slow with this.  Totally new to the oil thing. 

Thanks!
    The chick with oil who doesn't know how to use it :)