Oil Pen cartridge real or fake?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Charles 1971, Dec 12, 2018.

1. I’m payin 40 on the west coast dope must b real good over there

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 norml56, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Didn't even know people were making and selling oil carts. They are so cheap in Oregon I can't see anyone wasting their time doing it. I paid 18$ for half a gram of full spectrum single strain 68% thc.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Here they do even with weed dispensaries are a joke our medical pot isn’t all that and Iran so over priced. $400 for an ounce and that’s only if it’s on sale $130 for a quarter cartridges are $60 for .500 mg or what ever the tiny thing is and they just came out and there only 70% thc 3% terps 1%cbd and the rest is unknown fillers. I would love to live out in Oregon actually I would be so happy and grateful even if I could get my hands on northern lights flower. Dispensaries around here have no desire or interest to add that to there incredibly limited menu or adding any other old school classics. It’s always the most wackiest bizarriest stuff

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. I feel you on the weird strain names. It is all trends that come an go. You don't find the classic stuff very often around here either. I don't ever buy flower from the stores because there isn't any regulation around names or percent of thc which is what dictates the price.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Honestly another thing that irritates me is you really don’t know the thc content it’s labeled in the bottles but really how accurate is is when it’s never tested it could be 5 years before they retest it. They test it for new strains by state post numbers and that’s set in stone and all the dispensaries claim thc will never change if it does it’s so minute you can’t notice it all though I’m almost positive thc results can change drastically each grow if you do something different maybe give less attention one grow etc. I get bud all the time that’s never consistent. Blueberry kush is a prime example I got recently it smelled like blueberries the first time I got it and tasted like them too this current 8th I got it smells weird taste weird almost a hint of chemical. They could even do the shake thing every where’s but they try to pass “trim” as shake and it taste and smells literally like regular flowers there’s no weed odor what so ever with the trim and not literally no sugar coating and they pass off small popcorn buds before it pops as bud and my friendship out on the west coast said due no that’s not bud yes it technically might be but here that cal that shake or lower /small bud and it’s discounted. I been told by s few friends out in Cali that because I really want potent pain relief I really need to try northern lights purple kush and Mazar strains especially Mazar I shariff but It’s very difficult to find.

6. i’m not going to lie, i’ve never seen those before in my life..

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. They're just empty carts with sample packaging that shady people fill up instead just filling carts and, saying the strain. I believe this is dangerous. Its literally just people trying to repackage and false advertise and trick people outta money. A lot the times they're fake too.

Cartridges are easy to manufacture too btw. You just need terpenes, distillate, new and unused empty cartridges, a metal tip syringe, a stove top and a glass bowl(not the smoking type kitchen type).

8. These carts you are buying are poison plain and simple. You are getting all the products the legal states can’t sell because it failed testing. And for you guys saying “oh it’s safe it has a seal on it “ y’all dumb, you can buy all the packaging supplies on Alibaba.com and put whatever you want in there. People are turning pesticide filled weed into distillate and shipping it to the east coast. These low quality pens literally are sold in Michigan dispensaries for 12/$100, someone is then shipping to NY and charging y’all 60$+. Stop smoking mids!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Nah they’re good bro. Dank Vapes the best ♥️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1