Oil Pen cartridge real or fake?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Charles 1971, Dec 12, 2018.

1. I have a guy that I buy these matchboxes from and here recently I've been getting ones that look a little different and in this picture I have one of each do any of you know which one is fake I think it's the one on the right because they clog up and run out faster.

Attached Files:

2. That sure looks like a knockoff to me unless they completely changed their packaging, type of cartridge, font, mouthpiece. This is the reason I just overpay for my carts and get them at the dispensary

3. If there’s no thc content on it I’d pass too many fakes on the market

4. Thank you guys so much how you feel?about these

Attached Files:

5. looks like you got a good supplier of knockoffs

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Why do you say that? I just bought a couple of those exotic carts, haven't got to them yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Not knock offs just cheap cartridges

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. A friend of mine sells oils and I wouldn't buy em off her. I think she buys knockoffs for real cheap and sells them at high prices. 80-100 US/gram.

Claims they are from a dispensary but everything ive seen from that dispensary has been trash /shrug
    People buy knockoffs without a second thought because they have no clue, about products in general..

9. You can buy all the supplies you see there besides the actual distillate on amazon. I know multiple people that do that. Takes less then a minute to fill up a cart , pack it and seal it.
    Some of these “underground” cartridges aren’t bad quality. There just other growers fighting a against all the legal market growers. $100,000 for a growing permit isn’t easy just by growing 6 plants and working a 12 hour job.

There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night -Jerry Garcia

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. You're right about that I live on the east coast and I have to go to Denver every 6-8 weeks to get all my supplies because what we have here is just terrible. I think the carts they sell have some kind of e-liquid not distillate. Here's two brands I'd put against any out there 15450911772128714151370232658247.jpg

12. I have all sorts of "underground" cartridges, I've had Exotic Carts, Mario Carts, Railroad Remedies (I think this one is seriously underground, I can't find any information about their cartridges anywhere). Just to name a few.

But I've also had Brass Knuckles, Heavy Hitters, Stiiizy. Let's just say that all brands, real, knock off, underground, they all kick ass equally in my opinion, I don't give a fuck what the brand is or where it came from if it hasn't been refilled with some bonko ass shit that's probably honey, then I'll take it.

I think the one on the right is fake, IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I would either fill carts myself or go to a dispensary.

You can get something much worse than just regular honey in fake carts one of which being potentially poison or research chemicals laced in.

Typically lacing bud is rare if not even done because of the fact that bud is cheaper than most chemicals or other drugs and, very easy to identify as such.

However with carts you can just fill that shit with low grade made oil from trim and top it off with propylene glycol or as for mentioned research chemicals for cheap. Then charge actual price for it.

I know a local fake cart seller I seen em fill the carts with little oil and mostly reclaim and, pg.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. No shit you can get much worse than honey, I was just setting an example. But you would be able to know if someone refilled a cartridge by checking the seals on whatever the hell you got.

All the cartridges that I buy have the seal broken by me and I make sure of that, if there's no seal on whatever the cartridge came in, like those tubes, I probably won't buy it.

But it's actually pretty easy to determine if a cartridge like Exotic Carts and Mario Carts have been refilled as they come in just a small resealable packet that you have to rip open. If YOU didn't tear it first, then don't buy the damn thing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Lol stop promoting this shitty site, especially with pictures of garbage looking carts. Those things look fuckin nasty, definitely wouldn't be putting that shit into my lungs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Guys need help please.... whats the best voltage to use a shatter oil vape pen and whats the best carts to use?. is it best to vape out a ceramic one or what?

17. #17 JoshuaE, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2019
    Jesus that took a dark turn

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. #18 GorillaGherkin, Feb 3, 2019
    5$ ya say? Where do he reside New Jersey?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. #19 GorillaGherkin, Feb 3, 2019

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Philly

• Agree Agree x 1