Oil on planes

Discussion in 'General' started by Randumbstoner, Feb 3, 2014.

1. #21 Bill O'Really, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Well technically it's Obama's TSA that is going to incarcerate OP... since he has decided to continue and further the liberty crushing policies of his predecessor. Proving that left and right are only sharing power, interested in the same goal of limiting liberty and exerting control over a formerly free (ish) nation.

However, the asshat would be the guy trying to smuggle contraband onto a flight!..lol

2. Dont hate obama... the president is a puppet... no matter who it is they will continue to further the novus ordo seclorum

I hate CONGRESS. I only respect the office of POTUS. You are right. Obama is a puppet. But he could have been more. If I had known that this is how the second half would have went...I'd have voted Romney. I want the people PISSED off...not placated and complacent. Tear this fucker down, or it will destroy us first.

4. Just cuz u said it in greek doesnt mean its real. The president has always been subjective to authority either privite or public. Teddy rosevelt is probably one of the only ones. And yet he was subject to his sense of power which, although it did work, could have been very detrimental to our country.

So yeah i can hate the puppet if i want cuz he decided to be the puppet. If there were such a thing anyways the effects would already have taken effect. This would be the new world. So why dont we just stop saying New world order and just say the government.