Oil on planes

Discussion in 'General' started by Randumbstoner, Feb 3, 2014.

1. So I am flying overseas soon and was wondering if it is possible to bring some oils loaded in a ecig with me on the plane. Do they check these oils? Do the oils stink? If anyone has tried or knows anything about this that would be great.

2. Anyone ever try this?

3. Fucking stupid idea OP. Sorry bud. I don't take unnecessary risks....and this is an unnecessary risk IMO!

4. im not sure if theyd allow an ecig on or not, but id guess no. you can always call the airline

5. ECigs are allowed on planes I checked the TSA website. You can't smoke them on the plane but they are allowed in the airports. Fearjar: thanks for your input but any asshat with bill O'Reilly as a picture can go fuck himself.

6. #6 Full-Time Mexican, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Dont do it... im sure the oil would contain terpene profiles which dogs can and WILL alert to. DONT DO IT

Dogs in airports don't commonly smell for drugs.  They're there for bombs.  But that still doesn't mean OP should risk it.  I took bud to Aspen and Mexico, both times I double bagged and put in a jeans or coat pocket in a CHECK bag.  If caught I was going to go with the "didn't know it was there" excuse to hopefully avoid larger fines or whatever.  
    I have brought my ecig with me before too, nicotine tincture though.  I'm telling you this because the atmospheric pressure fucked it up and shit leaked out all over my backpack.  I wouldn't recommend bringing your ecig for that reason alone, on top of the legal risks

8. [quote name="Rotawee" post="19460292" timestamp="1391470612"]Dogs in airports don't commonly smell for drugs. They're there for bombs. But that still doesn't mean OP should risk it. I took bud to Aspen and Mexico, both times I double bagged and put in a jeans or coat pocket in a CHECK bag. If caught I was going to go with the "didn't know it was there" excuse to hopefully avoid larger fines or whatever. I have brought my ecig with me before too, nicotine tincture though. I'm telling you this because the atmospheric pressure fucked it up and shit leaked out all over my backpack. I wouldn't recommend bringing your ecig for that reason alone, on top of the legal risks[/quote]I didn't know that. Totally thought they were there for any contraband.

9. When you brought your ecig did they check it out or hassle you about it? As ridiculous as it seems I was thinking "hide it in plain sight" something so blatant that they wouldn't even think about it. Didn't think about the pressure messing with it though, thanks for the advice.

Nope, just had it in my backpack, right next to cell phone, keys, crapola

I'm not 100% positive.

12. #12 kush70, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    and who would you have ? the Leader of the Asshat Brigade (Obama) ?

simple... don't do it..

anyone imo that gets on a plane is stupid to even think about carrying anything with them .. in the States or abroad..

its just asking for trouble..

but hey if you feel froggy ... then leap

hope ya enjoy the probe lol

13. [quote name="Full-Time Mexican" post="19460303" timestamp="1391470789"]I didn't know that. Totally thought they were there for any contraband.[/quote]Hey man, I'm not doubting the dude who said that but don't believe everything you hear. You'd much rather play it safe than let your trust in a forum member land you in jail for life. That's a concentrate and if you're really a full time Mexican you might catch some NSA trouble Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="penisface" post="19463229" timestamp="1391520284"]Hey man, I'm not doubting the dude who said that but don't believe everything you hear. You'd much rather play it safe than let your trust in a forum member land you in jail for life. That's a concentrate and if you're really a full time Mexican you might catch some NSA trouble Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Lol i wasnt the one considering this. I was the one that said DONT DO IT.

15. [quote name="Full-Time Mexican" post="19463816" timestamp="1391529397"]Lol i wasnt the one considering this. I was the one that said DONT DO IT.[/quote]LOL I was high as nuts and thought you were OP. Carry onSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I wouldn't recommend that, OP.

He may have overacted to the advice but come on. Any fucking excuse to talk shit about Obama even though NO ONE mentioned him at all.

18. No way man, not worth it. You really don't wanna be caught going overseas with contraband on the plane. Post 9/11 man don't fuck around on planes they will lock you up for real.
    Just eat a really potent edible about an hour before your flight. I got vertigo flying back from CO with a belly full of cookies made with a potent local OG cross budder, about a half oz in a batch of 10 cookies. I was completely lit and it was the best feeling ever, I felt like I could feel the plane moving through the air.

19. Well put it this way, if you get caught, you're going down for trafficking. So I'm going to vote no; this is a really bad idea. Is a little oil worth a felony? I'm sure they have weed where you're going.