oil is the devil

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by hazey grapes, Oct 2, 2011.

1. i REALLY believe this.

directly, i believe it because it's at the core of global warming & the destruction of the planet, most recently & DIRECTLY with the gulf spill, but also in LA smog & even roadkill. not only that, but it's like people literally WORSHIP internal combustion to the point you get fucking DRIVE THROUGH & DRIVE IN CHURCHES! you can't even fucking step out of your car for god asshole?

i think that the bible has GENUINE inspiration from god warning against worshipping at the altar of detroit (more to come on that later). i think the passages where god is pissed about canaanites & their metal charriots is a reference to the future just as is the biblical "missing commandment" that "thou shalt not make graven images of birds". god works in mysterious ways. if you read shit that nostradamus wrote, it's scary just how accurate some of his predictions were.

i know from my own persoinal experience when i died briefly in childhood, i was given very clear insight to future events and fuck ANYONE that would try to dismiss them because they refuse to believe such things are possible.

oil isn't just a cause of destruction, it's THE biggest greed industry in the world! people might be protesting wall street in NY, but big oil is the biggest game in town and WHY we're always at war with the middle east. there's another face of evil for you right there.

what does the bible say about satan? hmmmm... he lives underground in a pit of fire. gee... oil comes from below the earth's surface and it's BURNED. perhaps the talk about "the dead rising again" in the bible is a reference to dead dinosaurs powering lumbering beasts on the streets. the primitive minds back then when the original texts were written might not have fully understood their epiphanies just as they had no idea what an X & Y chromosome is and just called it a rib.

OK... this is all THEORY, so far, but what happens when you look at automobiles in particular? let's go to detroit and look at one particular manufacturer's cars.

chrysler? (hmmmmmmmm also sounds like CHRIST SLUR to me)
    what cars do they make?
    viper... if i need to connect the dots there, you are a moron
    ram truck (whose badge not only includes one of the traditional symbols for satan, but that also has it residing inside an inverted pentagram!)
    diablo (spanish for devil if you didn't know as chrysler bought lamborghini a few years ago)
    i KNOW there was at least one other model whose name i can't remember that had satanic connotations. if someone remembers it, please do share it.

how about the SOUND internal combustion engines make? loud & angry! people that worship at the alter of global warming like it loud too... the louder the better.

what does driving DO? never heard of ROAD RAGE? never seen some douchebag laughingly play "hit the pedestrian" & assign point values to little old ladies walking miniature dogs or give high marks for skateboarders for agility?

as a former skateboarder and still current bicyclist, i've had MANY run ins with aggressive drivers. when i look at motor vehicles, i see nothing but evil inCARnate and an affront to the laws of nature.

anyways, this is my theory and fuck any satanic heavy metal worshipping hot rodder it pisses off. it's NOT ironic that the official music of satanists chose heavy metal as it's moniker.

2. Money is the root of all evil isn't just a cliche. Without money, there would be no oil. Or they may have been in a parallel universe, but without money the evils of oil really wouldn't exist.

I can definitely see your point.

3. i call money the SYMBOL of the root of all evil as for me, evil STARTS with fucking someone over. money is just a tool that makes it easier to do.

4. i TRULY believe in a higher power that can't DIRECTLY (or maybe that choses not to) affect us and our free will, but have experienced epiphanies into the future and a few other things in my life that tell me there's more to reality than meets the scientific eye.

if there's a higher power that TRIES to inspire us to do the right thing, and i do believe that there are TRULY divinely inspired messages for us all over and spanning through time, then it's only logical to conclude that there's an opposite force inspiring us to give into our basest instincts on a subconscious level maybe.

regardless of whether you accept my THEORY or my own personal experiences, there is a undeniably a shitload of planet destroying evil & greed tied to fossil fuel culture.

i find it PARTICULARLY IRONIC that hard right conservatives that refuse to accept any of the evidence that proves the theory of evolution, yet are DEEPLY in love with their dinosaur juice powered pollutionmobiles... the bigger & more imposing, the better.

i was just trying to inspire some debate here & air out some things that have been bouncing around in my head for some time.

5. Of course it is. People are the root of all evil, money is just a means to an end. It's like saying guns are evil.

6. THAT reminds me of one of the absolute STUPIDEST things i've ever heard a complete circular logic spoutin' moron EVER say...
    yeah... like THAT'LL change their mind ya feckin' maroon!

7. go smoke a joint. your attitude isnt making the world any better.

8. don't have anything to blaze. i have a fascist landlord that's always up in my business and had to give my last 2 dealers the fuck you too for flaking on me.

i'm going through withdrawals here man! i got the shakes and everything!

9. i feel you man. i havent had any smoke in like a week. i need to go get another job haha. and in about a month it will be harvest time :D

10. i've been without about 2 months now.

last year was THE BEST! that was when i FINALLY finished plants that i started instead of trimming them to death for daily smoke in pre-flower. that, and i FINALLY was getting high again (after 25 years & a few thousand dollars worth of indicrap contempt) for about 2 months smoking C99, haze skunk, 8 miles high, LSD (& VERY SIMILAR mataro blue), disgusting diesel tasting onyx (there's that feckin' petroleum thing again... i just don't get why ANYONE would like FOUL FOUL FOUL tasting diesels even if they have nice buzzes) DELICIOUS (but poorly rooted & stunted) super cali haze and a couple other freebies.

11. H dear friends thanks for sharing these great information's with all members..

12. just sharing a personal philosophy & seeing what anyone else has to say about it.

13. um... LOL

14. here is my "irrefutable evidence" LOL
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qBa8lOJYN4]The B-52's "Devil In My Car" - YouTube[/ame]