Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oil hit from my pipe ;)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadianbuds42O, Nov 27, 2011.

1. So, you guys ever run out of weed and take advantage of the built up resin on ur pipe? This only works if you've been packing the shit out of your pipe and there's a lot of resin. Stonerland rule 5:when out of weed, never forget ur pipe has some serious powers. haha later guys

2. I hadnt resin hit my pipe in a couple weeks and i did last night, it kept burning the resin inside the pipe, i was able to smoke
    My pipe, minus lighter an dank for 15 minutes.

3. I gotta admit.. sometimes ill let it get chunky in there and hit it once or twice.. :)

4. whats that got to do with oil, but ya if your ever out it's the way to go i suppose...or just don't run out =) happy tokin'