Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oil for sleep

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Juno1956, Jun 18, 2019.

1. I just started taking an indica oil for sleep: 26.3mg/ml TCH and <0.7 mg/ml CBD. I started with 0.1ml and have worked my way up to 0.75ml, increasing by 0.1ml each night The problem is, it's taking me 3 hours to fall asleep regardless of how much I've taken (thus far). I've been taking it earlier in the evening (730-8) hoping that by the time I'm ready for bed I'll actually be tired, but I'm not. Has anyone else had this experience? I thought it was supposed to help me fall asleep faster and longer.

2. I knock out lots of friends with my coco oils! One old dude that doesn't smoke it, eats 75mg to 100 before bed

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app