Oil cartridge brands and if they are reputable or not.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Jman585, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Hey guys so I’ve been through a bunch of different brands of carts. I was wondering which brands are the ones you can trust the most (I know there will always be some uncertainty if you’re in an illegal state). Right now I have tweaker hunters carts, does anyone know if those are legit or nah?

2. The brands vary by state. Best bet is to see if the company has a legit looking website and social media accounts. If you're not buying from a licensed dispensary, you are probably buying fakes. With a name like "tweaker hunters" they must be legit LMAO!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Even checking their website and social media is not enough, imo. Before I buy concentrates (or any cannabis, for that matter), I'll look up where they source their flower and if that company uses chemical pesticides. I'll also look up the license numbers of the producers and processors involved in making the concentrate to see what violations they have from their state's cannabis agency. You can identify some sketchy companies that way.

I'm in Washington state, and the state has an excel spreadsheet that you can download that lists every violation for every license number. They just don't list the companies' names so you have to have the license number.

Here, I trust Heylo and Avitas. There may be other clean concentrate brands here, but these are two that I'm aware of.

• Agree Agree x 1