Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oil and Steam Showers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k-money, Dec 7, 2010.

1. #1 k-money, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    Okay well i have a steam shower and the nozzle where the steam comes out has a little tray sort of thing that you can put oils in, eucalyptus, tea tree... etc and it makes the steam that scent. i was wondering if i made oil from fine mary jane and placed it on the tray, can i get high? i was taking a steam shower hella baked and i thought of this idea haha.

edit: a steam shower is the same thing as a steam room just including a shower too in case people didnt know

2. how hot does the steam get? if it gets to vaporization temps then maybe, i doubt it goes all the way to combustion.

3. should work if your shower gets up to about 300 degrees lol

4. i dont know how hot the actual tray gets (made of some kind of metal) so it would be hard to judge i guess

5. try it out and report back, if it doesnt work just take the oil back out and smoke it in the shower

6. ill try when i get enough money to make some decent oil

7. Buy Steam Showers, Infrared Sauna, Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bathtubs, Bidets, Faucets, Bathroom Vanities, Shower Panel, Steam Shower Enclosures. Direct from the Manufacturers. Save 30% - 70% off retail prices. Our customers receive FREE Shipping and No SALE

check www.esteamshower.com for more details

8. Oil is a concentrate; so you'll be wasting an ungodly amount if you just let it fill the room! ..and probably not get very high if at all.
    maybe if the steam thing got to vaporization temps; you could check that with a thermometer, most people have either a kitchen or medical one around the house; and if you stood over it inhaling through a tube (like hot knifing) then it could work; but i still kinda doubt it haha

just make the oil and put it on a bowl or get a rig; then use that in the steam shower :smoke:

9. I agree w/wiggibow get an oil rig or smoke dat shit on a bed of ash then take a steam shower Much more pleasurable.  I once got high in a dry sauna it was great smelled like a mofo but sitting in dry heat like that and smoking was cool.