Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oil and hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonerSimpson93, Jan 29, 2012.

1. I see alot of people talking bout how they dab with oil nd how they put hash on top of there bud

Iv been smoken for a year and havet come across a dealer who sells those 2 things so my question is where can i find some ? Do i have to have the medical card so i cn go to the medical shop ( cant think of name sorry ) nd buy it ? Im jus curious where to find them lol

2. You can make it your self. the beauty of hash is all you need is some shitty mids, sprinkle some of that ontop and youre solid

3. bro if you dont live in a medical state you cant get a medical card... and if you dont know were to get oil... you prolly dont live in a medical state... make your own if you want some... =)

4. [quote name='"briwes911"']bro if you dont live in a medical state you cant get a medical card... and if you dont know were to get oil... you prolly dont live in a medical state... make your own if you want some... =)[/quote]

I think i still do i liv in rhode island but our gov took all the places out plus the people i smoke with nver talk bout oils or hash so i had no clue lol

5. dam if you start you wont go back lol i made my first run a a few weeks ago would you like to see?

6. [quote name='"briwes911"']

dam if you start you wont go back lol i made my first run a a few weeks ago would you like to see?[/quote]

Sure if u still have pics lol sorry this is late my internet sucks

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Numd6tguFRE]making bho - YouTube[/ame]

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq3ZhUUrf8E]melt - YouTube[/ame]

9. Hash prices are usually all kinds of fucked up around here, I've made 80% of the hash I smoke.

10. How do u make hash ?

11. Ask your dealer next time,

12. can you not see the vid I added ?