Ohio

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by goodforohio, Nov 8, 2012.

1. can't believe it's been this hard in Ohio, with how many people I know that smoke in Columbus.

2. It's not that people don't support it in Ohio, it's the assclowns from OMCA that messed it up. It would have been on the ballot this year if they woud have stayed out of it.

3. I want legal weed not medicinal. Come on Ohio

4. God I fuckin hope Ohio at least offers medical marijuana.

5. I pray this happens. I take a lot of meds for my neuropathic pain and would love to try an alternative. My condition is permanent.

I have segmental schwannomatosis. A rare genetic condition where tumors grow and wrap around my right brachial nerve. Neck,arm,chest,and shoulder. They can be debulked, but not removed.
    I have no connections to try marijuana ( been over 20yrs since a recreational user) and I feel it is my right to be able to see if it helps. A grim out look for some if nothing done. Where is the compassion for people in our society with our goverment's structure? We vote them in to speak for us. Not to be party puppets.

6. what a crappy blunt rolling job that person did in the still of the video - LOL

the cats out of the bag now, why not legalize it hagan? colorado did.....

i know things must be taken in baby steps.....but wouldnt it be cool for ohio to go from illegal to completely legal, with no "medicine" laws in between? :D

i hate OMCA. yes, hate is a strong word, and i am expressing those feelings toward that group.

7. I'm with you on OMCA!! But they said they have a update coming soon!!!!

8. right, everyone in 614 be tokin up

9. Ohio has arguably one of the best decriminalized policies in the nation, I dont see what would be so hard about making it legal when the state is REALLY close to legal as it is.

10. Ohio laws look and sound good on paper, but wait till you get busted. Some counties really try and put the hammer on you. The decimalization laws in Ohio is just a bunch of B/S. Around here you still do jail time for a joint or a pipe. Automatic loss of license for 6 months.

11. Not according to norml. I know people who have been caught with paraphernalia, its a manageable fine, and the license suspension is automatic. They suspend licenses for anything these days I swear, you don't even have to be in a car. That shit happened to me.

No jail time for 100g or less or paraphernalia. Even with mandatory minimum sentences.

Possession of 100g or less is a minor misdemeanor. Seems like everytime I check norml they change something though :eek:

12. Possession charge in our county is a automatic felony charge. You will go to jail for a joint and you will have to bond out. That's just the way it works and there is no way to fight it. Don't make the mistake of hiring a NORMAL lawyer from out of the county. The judge will send him back home with his asshole bleeding and yours also. I found this out the hard way.

13. ok Hillbilly420 what county is that so I can avoid you guys like the plague.....we all want to know.

14. Anyone in Upper Arlington?

15. North side Columbus reppin ,can't wait for medical to hit the state we already have decriminalization laws , now a we need a new connect (dispensaries)