Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohio psychiatrist recomendation?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by crankster87, Dec 27, 2010.

1. My grandma today said she is going to her psychiatrist for a recommendation or something. Has anyone heard of this and where would you get the marijuana from? I know its not state legal so not sure how that would work but I guess it is decriminalized so that's good can't wait my seeds should be here tomorrow or tuesday.

2. maybe she's just checking with her psychiatrist whether or not she thinks its a good idea. no state mmj means no mmj at all.

3. Yeah that's what I thought but she says psychiatrist can do it but I have no clue who told her that, she had breast cancer last year but she said she wants it cause her hair is starting to fall out again.