Ohio Medical Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TheRealGOM, Apr 12, 2012.

1. The family has land. I don't live on a farm.

They re-worded the bill and honestly it says nothing about caregivers, which kind of makes since if you're going to allow the high plant limits they hint at. The bill is rather unclear on regulations which means we could get screwed by the commission if by some some odd chance this thing passed. If they do get a large amount of outside funding, which is the only way it'll pass, I could see them prohibiting the transfer of cannabis unless sold by a licensed retailer or some shit. The fact that there's no mention of caregivers is suspicious. Basically it says you can grow it your self or buy it. There's not a damn word about someone else providing it for someone too ill to cultivate.

Still don't trust, but the wording isn't all bad.

2. im not trusting anything until peter lewis gets involved.

3. So any news anyone

Sent from my ADR3010 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Same bullshit, different day. They just hired a hippie chick to promote it acrossed ohio. Last I heard they had only collected about 5000 signatures and half of them will be invalid.

5. You have a point but i got charged with possession and paraphanelia in meigs county (southeast oh) and got off with disorderly conduct and 300 bucks in fines instead of my license being suspended and a 600 dollar fine. I told the judge i had to have my license because i have to pick people up in the morning for work. That was all without a lawyer, it was in the poorest county in the state though so that might have something to do with it too lol.

My mom kicked me out when i was 15 over weed and now she wants it legalized. That right there is saying a lot. If my crazy anti everything bible thumping mom wants it legalized its definitely time.

6. So this still isn't really news I was more interested on a signature count and I thought this was to legalize medical marijuana in Ohio?

Sent from my RM-878_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

7. So this still isn't really news I was more interested on a signature count and I thought this was to legalize medical marijuana in Ohio?

8. So this still isn't really news I was more interested on a signature count and I thought this was to legalize medical marijuana in Ohio?

9. This thread is old dude. Plus it's not going to change anytime soon anyway. If you don't want to break the law that bad there are plenty of states to go to. It's decriminalized here though so i'd just roll with it for now. You get the same charges for possession as you do for cultivation. Really imo NC has the best weed laws. Of you end up in prison over weed in NC you really fucked up.

10. When Colorado and Ohio became amid the 1<sup>st</sup> region to severely decriminalize marijuana use. Then turn to today, when 20 states - not including Ohio - have legalized marijuana for medical use.

11. what is going on with that?  did they change their mind or told not to go any further