Ohio Medical Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TheRealGOM, Apr 12, 2012.

1. If Theresa and The Whole OMCA would stay out of it, Chase bank wouldn't be a issue. But to even think a bank had anything to do with what they did is bullshit. There is 2 other groups that don't seem to have a bank problem. Maybe they where not using the non-profit money in the correct way?

2. It's all assumptions. We don't know, and they have no reason to let us (the public) know more than we need to. This bank problem would more than likely happened for the reason they stated, regardless of leadership.

It's the past, and we learn from it. Now let's work on 2014

3. #83 hillbilly420, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    All OMCA2012 did was lie from the start. What makes you think things have changed any. They split up other groups that had wording aproved just because it didn't cover every person in the state. The bummed money off of everyone they come to and kept peoples hopes alive by saying Peter Lewis would buy the signatures. The wording was bad, the group was bad and the leaders were liars. We would be voting on something this year if Thersa didn't think she was god. They just need to stay the hell out of it.

4. OMCA is back at it....same bullshit. Looks like another long year of blazing the way for the whole nation!! These dumbasses just need to go away!!

5. [quote name='"hillbilly420"']OMCA is back at it....same bullshit. Looks like another long year of blazing the way for the whole nation!! These dumbasses just need to go away!![/quote]

Can you elaborate please? I don't see anything new since the last update.

6. Ohio Medical Cannabis Association | Facebook

I already have been told that they are saying they will stop any other group that gets in their way.

7. This is going to be another mess. After all the lies they told last time, I hope they do go a way.

8. Looks like OMCA still can't understand what the people of Ohio want. If you speak out respectivly on thier facebook page, you will be deleted. So much for freedom of speach :)

9. i just contacted them with this message. i would like to publicize this message so everybody can read what I sent to them. I wonder how they will reply.....cat's outta the bag now :D

10. I can see a new facebook group coming!!! Ohio Medical Patients against OMCA

11. Regardless if they are doing it right or not, there shouldn't be war on them. They at least have the power to "possibly" do something eventually, unlike the majority of us.

So they fucked it up for us this year. Live and let go. Move on. Lets work as a team to make it happen in 2014. That's plenty of time to get their shit together, or even other groups.

12. When they block people that has posted respectable post pointing what they need to change or what you think they did wrong, then they arnt working with the people of Ohio. They still wont work with any other group and thier wording will never work for the people of Ohio. So heres a page to speak you words if you want to!!

Aanmelden | Facebook

13. To me this sounds reasonable and respectful

Attached Files:

14. Doesnt show a dam thing about whats been posted and whats been removed. My post were correct and items that need to be addressed. IMO, it was for the better of what Ohio needed. I was trying to support them and they didn't need it. They will fail again and Ohio will be left out in the cold.

15. Do you really think a law that says there will be commission to make the laws and what they say goes is a good law? What if the commission says you have to buy from this one guy and it's a $1000.00 a ounce. The commission has the right to change the laws. How can that be good. How can every person in Ohio be a patient and this be called Medical Marijuana. You think they are having trouble in California….see how things go if this is passed!!!

16. With the way the wording is wrote from OMCA, it will take a year to take effect after the election. Then it will take another 6 months to a year for the commission to get the laws written and in place. So your looking at 2016 to 2017 if the election is held in 2014. You also know the Feds will push their weight around and delay things longer. So someone tell me how this wording is any good for Ohio at all.

17. #97 Tonya Davis, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
    There is no major funding from MPP or other national groups for Ohio until 2016.. Rob Kampia told me himself they are not looking at Ohio until 2016 ... The OMCA has reached out to me but I havent decided anything yet.. I personally dont want to wait until 2016 of course because I wont be around to see it happen if they wait.

18. Thank you for clearing that up Tonya. That was part of the point I was trying to make with OMCA when they blocked my post. Even if it does make it to the ballot in 2014, it would be 2016-2018 before it would ever take effect. Thats even if it would after all the appeals our great state would make on this junk wording. I truely hope you decide not to join up with them till they change the wording and thier attitude. Signing open ended wording into law will not be a good thing and the sick people of Ohio will be the ones to pay the price!!

19. #99 OhioStateBuckeyes, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
    respectful?

calling medical marijuana supporters "rats," the ones who are upset over an act that they think has been exploited, is totally unprofessional from any standpoint. theresa must have her panties in a bunch because people are sick of her free meal ticket VIA omca donations.

now i dont have enough patience to make fake facebook accounts and enough time to constantly attempt to bash these people.....shit, i dont even have a facebook myself.........but anybody who has followed along with this act since the beginning should be able to sniff out all the crap that has went along with it.

this is america. we have a right to claim shenanigans if we think something is wrong. when the opposition takes away the right to protest, than red flags are thrown, implying something sketchy is happening (OMCA disabled the comments to their .org page & facebook pages)

edit: that post from the picture may have been a reply to my earlier comment when i clicked on "contact us" on OMCAs main page...that facebook post was created a few hours after i sent in my comment...did i strike a nerve with the fraudulent campaign comment? :p

20. More lies and bullshit from OMCA.