Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ohio dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by topshelfganja19, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Not sure of the name. Smells very sweet and fruity when broken up. Just some standard 50/8th stuff

Attached Files:

2. #2 S0UR, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fireeee

3. Yup, Ohio has that good. :hippie:

4. damn looks like straight killer. enjoy.

5. oh yea. u in oh?

6. Dang bring some to the people in PA!

7. ohio rep

nice bud :bongin:

8. #9 topshelfganja19, Jun 10, 2011
    Thanks bro

9. i heard ohio was a great place for herb... besides the tornadoes destroying grow ops and stuff like that... lol jk i know thats not funy :( im sorry

10. #11 topshelfganja19, Jun 10, 2011
    Dude a tornado touched down on a restaurant the other day right by where I live

11. #12 topshelfganja19, Jun 10, 2011
    I got a friend from pa and he said good bud was real expensive and hard to find there

12. Glad to see Ohio has something to offer besides Cedar Point. I drive through Ohio 3-5 times a year. I get nothing but BS speeding tickets and ran off the road by truck drivers high on meth.

Good looking 8th!

13. Gotta love oHigHo :smoke:

14. that looks like the candy purp i get here and there....dannkkk

15. I swear I just picked up that strain yesterday... rep the 513 :D

16. I asked what iwas and he said grape ape. Doesn't look purple but tastes and smells like one purp