Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohio Dank Pickup!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by happytaco1, Mar 25, 2009.

1. picked up a half eigth for 30$

the bud is very not dense and light

the first pic with those 3 nugs next to the lightter weighes out to 1.6 g so i guess i didnt get the best deal cause the stems weighed it out mostly.

the orange hairs fall off the bud when i touch it so idk if thats good/bad or maybe a sativa/indica characteristic

ill have a smoke report in a couple hours
    smell isnt very strong either

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks like some fluff! but is it wet? looks good either way but if its wet i frown because i really hate wet bud!

3. no its not wet

4. Ouch, you got some light buds and heavy stems. Ohio has much better to offer, trust me. Buds not bad though...

5. yeah i seperated the big stems and now only weighs 1.2 :( so i got bad ripped

yes i usually get alot better pickups but this was a new guy so i had to see what he had to offer

6. u didnt get ripped u just got the shit end of the stick i always put the stems in the bowll anyways dont worry bout it looks like sum good bud looks fruity

7. Looks a little stemy but looks good nontheless!;)

8. Agreed.

9. Oh, Columbus Ohio brings me colas of White Widow, and fresh bubblegum all the time. You guys need to look around hard!!!!