Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohio Dank @ New Stash Jar (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deadhead4-2-0, May 5, 2009.

1. picked up an eigth of this guy said it was train wreck got it for 50 only about two grams shown hope you dudes enjoy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks bomb as hell:smoking: love trainwreck .

3. Great bud like always...

4. Damn nice pickup man looks like hella crystals

5. damn, that looks good :smoking:

6. im enjoying that bud shot

7. looks pretty similar to what people have told me is tw.. how's it smell?

8. Nice pickup, and I think that stash jar is from walmart I got mying for like $2

9. nice pickup that trainwreck looks good. +rep for the ohio love too

10. Thanks dudes its soome pretty dank buds taste and smells like citrus and skunk extremely pungent smell.

11. You really need to put up a warning, because this post contains explicit images of a FINE female.

Seriously I had to do a double take, as I scanned over the pics.

I DEMAND MACROS!:devious:

12. i use that same stash jar, and all my stuff dries out fast.... i switched to a mason jar and it's doing a bit better

13. i have several mason jars but i got that jar for free from a friend so i figured might as well use it ill see how it works maybe ill just use it for duff figured i throw this pic up to some chronic i picked up a couple days ago.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]