Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohio Chronic Laws

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by laxxx3204, Aug 19, 2008.

1. In my recent research of state marijuana laws, it seems my state of Ohio has pretty awesome laws compared to a lot. Anything up to 100 grams is a citeable offense like a parking ticket? this is what ive read. I would really appreciate some experience here in ohio. Is that really the way it works?

2. That is correct, which is weird because Ohio blows. Make sure to check your local laws, as I know that down here in Cincinnati it is a more severe punishment if you're caught within the city limits. Also be aware that there are more serious offenses for paraphernalia. Check out NORML for specifcs.