Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohio card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Medsport7, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Hello, I'm kind of new to this. I haven't smoked in years and heard about Ohio's passage for medical reasons. Is it that hard to get a card and what all is involved? I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis years ago so I would think I wouldn't have a problem getting a card. But do they have to confirm your condition somehow? I mean I don't want another one of those scope tests and not sure if they want to see your records or what. I'm not really sure how to go about that if it is the case as they were from like 20 years ago. Also do they have to report it to the government or state or anything that you were issued a card?

2. 04A5830E-0657-4EA3-A79E-61D22835830B.png
    It’s pretty easy. Trouble is finding a dispensary.

3. You're right, from what I can tell from a quick search, there looks to be one north of Toledo or about an hour away for me according to Leafly. The doctor is in the same area. The only other places are at least 2.5 hours away by Cinni. There are a bunch in Michigan, but I'm not sure if you can go up there with an Ohio card or not?

4. Yes you can. They honor out of state cards. Just call to verify first.

5. You'll be glad you did
    serveimage (35).jpg