Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohhhhhh fuck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by walkerbro, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Just saw the dude's post about the weed plant in his yard, now I'm fucking trippin cus I always throw the handful of seeds from a sack into my yard lmfao cus i always smoke on my deck... am i gonna have a forest of weed growing in my yard soon......

2. probably not..but we can dream

3. Probably not but it could happen.I've heard of people throwing them in to fields out in the country and just coming back months later to harvest the plants that grew.They didn't have to do any of the work because the farmers spray the crops with water from the irrigation systems and they give them nutrients and shit.So it could happen but bag seeds are pretty irritating to germ indoors plus a lot of them are old.I dont think you'll have a marijuana field but that would be cool though lol.