ohhh mannn look what u did!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KRUNK, Apr 16, 2013.

1. I just put this super lemon haze in my fliwer tent and i jus waent to check ob them and yep thus is what i found..what is it and what causes it. And whTs the damage tell me gently..lol

ForumRunner_20130415_221942.png

2. are your temps good?
    any bugs?

3. No bugs. Temps 85

4. Do you mind taking another pic but not under your grow light? It's kinda hard to tell what's wrong on my phone

5. so yea this is it. and i know my baby is looking rough guys super stretched,,i just planted to many at once cuz i was too happy an excited to grow but def learned my lesson..lol

Attached Files:

6. if the new growth is normal and green and no other spots appear, i think your fine, dont know what it is though, sorry :/

7. That looks like burns from touching or getting too close to light bulbs, that's exactly like what I would see when I grew with CFLs.

8. X2 man I had the same problems!!!

9. Thanks guys im actually glad thats what it is. Dont want the horror stories of any bugs or anything like that..but she sure is stretchy huh..she needs love

10. Definitely STRETCHY, however the most important thing is you learned stuff from this grow

11. Yea my others are fine but that one jus shot up lol

12. Obviously light/heat stress.

The lighting was recently changed.

The problem is only affecting the uppermost growth.

There is folding inward of the leaf margins.

Bleached and dried spots on upper fan leaves...

85f

Is your humidity high as well?

13. Rh is 40-45 for flower. And yes it was because of the switch i made from them being in my other room with 250w to 400w