Ohhh BABAY!.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuzzyNug, Jun 20, 2009.

1. OOOHHH GOLLY GEE!, I love fucking two week breaks from toking and then getting BLAZZIT'D and whatch step brothers :hello::hello::smoking::wave:

2. hahaha i love step brothers best part is when they build the bunk beds and it crashes on top of him

3. I was watching cops :D

4. lol im at the part,

where they get grounded from t.v. for a week and then will ferral is like "WTF, ARE YOU HIGH" then they are sleep walking... lawls

5. packing another bowl, OMG, love this.

Now its the fuckin singing the sweet child of mine in the car...with the douchefag brother

6. haha that must have been a experience man lol i remember when i took 5 or 6 weeks off.. cant remember but it was crazy

7. lol, bunk beds part owns! they seem like they are 40 year old immature stoners or some shit!!! idk man it's fucking sweet.

8. Dude, in 20 minutes you posted us with three updates of that fucking movie. If we wanted to watch it, we would have already started and we don't need your play by play recollection of it either.

9. Shit, Sorry i was pretty baked man...idk

10. how was the movie dog

11. I think you just killed his boner.

12. The best part in Step Brothers was when he teabags the drumset and says something about John Bonham playing Moby Dick.

13. movie was great, it's like they are 8 year olds trapped in 40 year olds' bodies lol

14. hahaha nice man. i saw it in theaters (sober). im breaking my nearly month tbreak on sunday so ill def. have to watch that man.

15. Dude... You aint know nothing bout high til you smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins and Sloan Kettering, we were blazing that shit up every day...

16. tight bro