OHH NOO! help! Unknown problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by xdeathcoreflx, Aug 13, 2010.

1. HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!!

Ok so my bag seed dank plant..
    its been topped, has an organic soil mix 20,10,10 since seed, has been growing healthy and rapidly, and i would say has been showing pistls for around 3 weeks now.

tonight is Thursday..
    my previous week..

thursday.. watered.
    friday..watered
    sat..watered
    sunday.. no water
    mon.. rained a lot. took 1 clone
    tues.. watered, took 3 clones.
    Wedns morning.. added "flowerburst 15-30-15" sprinkled some on top of soil and watered well
    thurs night.. I come back to see somthing horrible pics below

Before..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

after..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hey.

You're def overwatering. I've not seen damage by overwatering and root-rot, but I think that could be causing it.

You should let it dry out before you water again. The first pic look like it had a N def too.

After doing some reading on this, I think it may be a nute burn. Have you read the instructions on you nutes? Are they supposed to be sprinkeled on top of the soil? I think that's the problem.

I belive you should mix it with the water.

So stop overwatering your plants, check that the Ph is correct, and read the instructions of your nutes...

3. You fucked up big time.
    Let that shit dry out to a bone then flush the shit out of it.
    How much nutrient did you 'sprinkle'?
    Watering way too often, is the soil dry when you water it? It should be.
    And you should make a solution using water and your nutrients and water it with the solution, not water and then pour on nutrients.

4. Its definetly the overwatering. What kind of soil are you using anyway? It looks like it has no aeration.

5. i agree with over watering

6. So this is mostly all from overwatering? here in Fl were getting the annual summer storm season so its starting to rain a lot when it does rain now,(every couple-few days)

Ok so i thought sprinkling some on top of soil and trying to mix it up with top layer of soil would have worked with the water being poured on top

this wasnt my intention but i just got this new nutes and going from 20-10-10 to adding some 15-30-15 i just wanted to get a little in there cause im so excited about flowering and i want it to BLOOOOM!

7. If it rains often where you live then manual watering should only be used when then top quarter inch or so of soil is dry. Otherwise you risk over watering and stunting your beautiful babies.