Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ohh no

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Leoo617, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Broke my first piece my bubbler, it hurts to lose it. How you guys deal ?

2. I've broken 7 pieces and a slide.... It sucks but you just pack another bowl (or roll a J if it was your only one) and toke to your lost piece's memory... Lol

3. I build a piece and smoke one for my lost comrade.

4. Luckily I have a couple more pieces.

5. Buy a better one.

6. Now you know how it feels you'll be more careful.

7. whoa i've only ever broken 1 piece and it wasn't even mine

i've had one of my pieces broken by a friend & one stolen.. whenever you lose a piece and want to feel instantly better juts go out and buy a better one

8. Dude I'd fuckin cry

9. Pour a little bud out for your fallen homie

JK just pack a blunt and smoke that shit until you forget you had a pipe to begin with. Then go out and buy another piece

10. Time heals all wounds, lol. I've broken more pieces than I'd like to admit, usually due to placing it on my lap after smoking, forgetting about it, then standing up and sending my piece into the great beyond.

11. Lol yeah that's definitely happened to me. I've broken a few while cleaning them and a few more I keep in a chest with my other paraphernalia by inadvertently dropping other pieces or my grinder on them.

12. Getchu a better one!

I hope it wasn't your first one because I just recently broke my first ever bowl on accident cause of some bs. I don't even think I was the one who broke it, idk it was some bs. But I didn't feel as bad b/c I have two others. :smoking: