Ohh My god!!! What do I doo???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by growinpot, Oct 8, 2010.

1. #41 DV, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    This completely all the way.

To all you people who think OP is in the right, wow you're really wrong.
    We are all adults here yes, but you're treating your mother like a child.
    What you don't think she knows what she's doing? You don't think she's
    thought about it, and what could happen to her family...of course she
    did. But maybe she's in a bad marriage, got bored, got tired of it. It's
    simply not your place to pass judgement on her. It's her HUSBANDS.
    There's two sides to every story and maybe your dad wasn't up to par on
    his part...

It's already going to be hard enough for everyone, but you making threats
    about beating a man up, come on grow up. Really shows how immature you
    really are, and that's really gonna show to your parents as well. You really
    think she wants you to get charged or go to jail? It's her mistake, let her
    deal with it.

You all think she's being sketchy or whatever, but the problems they have
    are theirs. It's just that simple. Of course if something like divorce happened
    it would affect everyone. But you now are an adult, and you have to realize
    that not everything is going to work out the way you want it to. After
    all the years your parents have gone through to support you and love you,
    I'm sure they would expect you to be a better human being and to not air
    their dirty laundry for everyone on an internet forum to see.

Whatever happens OP, just know that no matter what, and how mad you
    get at your mom, they still love you. And both of them deserve the support
    that they've given you through your hardships. They also both deserve
    privacy. They deserve to be happy and if one of them or both of them aren't
    well maybe it would be best for them to move on and just be happy they have
    good children. And you OP, I hope they raised a child well enough so that you
    stay strong, grounded, and humble. You causing more problems and more
    uproar isn't going to help anyone, it's only going to cause more heartache.

2. I agree. She is a huge fucking whore for doing this to her family and needs to be confronted. That does not excuse your behavior for snooping in her shit. You and the whore need an ass kicking.

3. A. He had NO RIGHT. "He felt his mom was being sketchy" is not an excuse to rifle through her shit. PARENTS and CHILDREN are NOT EQUALS. What is it going to take for you figure this out?
    B. "FUCK THAT GUY UP"--Dude, that is THE dumbest fucking thing you could say to this kid. Grow the hell up.

LMAO, I wouldn't be calling other people stupid if I were you :rolleyes:

4. Well i'm not gonna say it was right or wrong for you to snoop but the fact is something is happening and you can either stay silent and hope she works it out or you can find a way to discuss it with her if you feel brave enough.

If you go on a rampage on her ass all it will do is build resentment and anger between you and your parents. Think this over hard because it could change all of your lives.

5. #45 kojopolis, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    if your tough, tell him to stay away from your family, because he will fuck up your family bad my parents divorced and it was terrible my mom drank herself to death and now my dad is buying oxys and shit tell him to stay away from your family and have a talk with your mom (only if its necessary!)

6. I will agree with you guys that it was an invasion of privacy on his part, but come on I am kinda of disgusted at this board I am disappointed in many of the posters. If he has 100% proof that his mom is cheating on his dad then she deserves all the consequences that she gets.

It is all most complete bullshit that people are defending her. I am sorry people that CHEAT ARE FUCKING SCUM BAGS PERIOD. No excuses for that type of shitty behavior. She is in a relationship she MARRIED someone and made a commitment with that person. A good person will not go and cheat on you Why? you might ask because they care about you as a person and your feelings.

I get so sick and tired of people defending others that cheat that excuse their behavior that tell others to mind their own business about things. You know what if someone I love gets cheated on there are always repercussions. Its scumbag behavior and if you support it then well what type of character are you anyways.

To the OP tell your dad he has a right to know.

7. Dude you can't just not tell anyone like everyone was saying, yeah maybe you invaded her privacy and maybe you shouldn't have looked through her phone, but now you know and nothing can change that. You owe it to your dad.

8. yea having seen the effects of things like this first hand i dont see a big problem with the op.
    first of all, the woman is cheating.
    i dont give a flying fuck who you are, its unpleasant and destroys families and fucks up the kids. anyone interested in the integrity of their family would confront this issue head on.
    so maybe he shouldnt have looked through that phone, but id say in light of what he found, that little issue pales to the fact that his mom is doing that.

and if you think the kid disrespected her, she is disrespecting her family with her actions.

9. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

10. You should back off, it's not your business.

Seriously though, understanding other people's relationships is difficult, even when they're your close friend and they tell you everything. Now you want to try understand the dynamics of a relationship that's been going on x amount of years before you were even born? Forget it, unless you know what it's like to be married to the same person for 18+ years, you're not gonna be able to understand the kind of relationship they have.

I'm not condoning your mum's cheating, I'm just saying - Parents are people too, and no one knows what goes on behind closed doors so just leave them to their business. The truth will get out eventually.

11. No Emily, you cannot just leave things to unfold - if you see a problem, then you MUST fix it! Waiting on something never did good for anyone in these situations.

I cannot believe people are excusing the situation by bringing up his lack of respect for his mother's privacy! WHEN IN THE END HE FOUND HER CHEATING?!

12. #52 Zr-01stamg, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    fact is ticktockcroc you're immature you have no idea what his parents might be dealing with until you've been there then you might not be so quick to stir up unneeded trouble.

Hell his parents could be just stayin together for the kids and it's an agreed thing tryin to save the kids pain eh? who knows

13. from what you just wrote it seems as if your mom is texting.... your dad.... who else would be picking you up.. your the only oen who knows who picks you up lol.

14. You read your moms texts?

Mind you own fucking business. (i wish the neg rep funtion was still here)

15. wait so why is this guy "taking" you somewhere?

16. Lol i bet its your dad

17. Your completely in the right. Someone is jeopardizing your family, its totally your business and I think you SHOULD confront your mom ASAP. And for the people saying dont go through your moms things, she probably does the same thing.

18. So your Mom could turn that around pretty fast. :rolleyes:

I knew you were doing some kind of drug, so while you were sleeping I went through your phone. i read your texts and noticed you kept asking for dollar amounts from Dylan. I can not let anyone jeopardizing our family.
    This morning I called the cops and reported Dylan for being a dealer. I even gave the cops all your text messages as evidence.
    Yah, that's the kind of world I want to live in. :rolleyes::smoke:

19. Ok OP follow this guys advice cuz that was the smartest thing said yet.
    You sir TickTockCroc deserve a round of applause for putting your smart and completely necessary opinion on the table :hello:
    There you go, have a nice day