Oh yes.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by maryxooh, Jul 18, 2008.

1. So, there was one night and I was chillin' with this dude. We were smoking, you know. Then he kept pushing me into sex so I gave in, because I didn't want to hear him ask anymore. So, I rolled another blunt, and this fool says something about a cop. There wasn't one. It's like, don't cry wolf. I put out the blunt, and I lit it again. 10 minutes later, there's a cop coming behind us and I'm flipping out. So, I put every thing in the bag and shoved in there... you know.

Worst 5 minutes of my life. I thought I was gonna go to jail. And so, we're shooken away and he said just find somewhere else to do it.

The joys of being a female.

2. I make an effort and think before I force anyone to do anything. Specifically so I am never the guy posted about on the internet who pushed you into sex.

3. I was high. I liked him anyway. We did it before, I was just too lazy to fuck. That's my personality when I'm high. Chillin. Hah.

I hope you don't think I'm like a slut, or anything. hah.

4. Hmmm... that was... interesting?

5. HA! thats a helluva story right there, not often that i actually get a laugh outa one of these.

once in highschool we were smoking with these kids at this party, im watchin my buddy cobb reach out to take the bowl when this other kid walks up an is like "ew kayla wasnt that the bowl that you hid in yer snatch?!", then both cobb and the kid that was handing it to him freaked out, leaving the bowl suspended in midair fer a second before falling to the pavement.

6. You're only a slut when you have sex with me :p

7. I don't know about you, but whenever I'm stoned and I hear someone say the word cop, everyone stops talking and they look around and go "what...?? cop?? where" it's like were dog's looking for a bone.

BTW, random story, haha.

8. wow thought u were gay until i read female weirdd

9. Lol, but I did look around.
    The second time he said it I didn't believe him.
    So, I looked behind me, like OMG You have to be kidding me.

I looked like I just had sex, too.
    My hair was like everywhere, AND I know that cop smelled the weed.
    He was standing right beside the dudee. Crazy shit.

10. lol alright...