Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh yes, Mexican brick from 2010 high; replication.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ohspyro89, May 8, 2023.

1. It seems like being in politics is exactly like acting, just fake/not real. just wanting to be noticed as a so called good person or self made hero's.
    This thread on Mexican dirt/brick weed, I don't know how it is now, but in my day it was to dangerous to buy because a bunch of weed was getting sprayed and people were getting sick.
    Getting it was a walk in the park in Mexico. everyone is your cousin.
    My property was 6 miles from Mexico, it was nothing to go into Mexico at anytime, for lunch or dinner.
    It was pretty much right when I got to So Cal and bought a few kilo's of brick weed when I started hearing about the weed getting sprayed.
    It was like screw that shit, and tons of Columbian weed was on the black market.

• Like Like x 2
  2. i never really noticed it myself , i seen them spraying down around pharr but honestly i didnt see any difrence, i just took it as a distraction to scare folks , but when you are doing much more and real drugs , the paraquat was nothing in my mind, choppers looked cool spraying, really was no difrent from the pesticides they used in the valley.
    if it had any long term effects, i cant say , my brain was really cooked on drugs , real drugs hahahah
    rest asure though my step grand girl and her man say it is a real issue in michigan with the fentanol ,i think it is a real issue myself , i dont care what science says, there the ass holes that just faked a tragedy event for the whole world . what i believe is my kids not wanting to buy the shit on the streets or the dispensary there , they ask for my help to get them growing, im on board with that , if there is a issue with your herb , you did it , there aint no jimmy sprinkling pixi dust .
    that is just my 2 cents, i would never tell folks that it is just a pipe dream when thousands are dieing from it.
    i will leave off with this thought and it is very true , those of us that lived that era, when they started spraying , the only thing they did was take we simple pot heads and turned us into junkies of the real shit, that is true to the bone, i couldnt score a lid for shit and that why i went to the stuff that males them eyes wonder on lost space hhahahh

• Like Like x 2
  3. Marijuana laced with FENTANYL rising across US, docs warn after busts of drug cocktail | Daily Mail Online

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. I mainly a pot smoker my whole life. I knew some people that smoked some of the sprayed weed.
    I was told they got super sick . after that nobody was bringing in brick weed.
    Again i was buying bales of Columbian for a great price. There was no reason to go after a lower grade of weed, and it tasted like dirt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. it did but that was it down south
    i even smoked the seeds hahaha
    me and a road dog would challenge who could smoke the most without coughing or guts out hahahah
    good days and times , young and dumb full of cum

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Both those articles you linked are simply copies of each other, they have the same stuff in them. They both quote Dr. Wenzinger for the exact same quote. As in, Fox is Daily Mail. Of course, Fox is a super conservative news outlet. As if we haven't all been on this Earth long enough to realize that the news is utter fucking shit, I can't say I'm going to start believing in the shit they've decided to put out. I don't watch or consume the news at all anymore. I don't even own a television and this computer only goes where I want it to. I'm not a part of social media or anything for these reasons. My life is so much better not constantly hearing the dread people decide to dig up, spin and televise.

This thread wasn't to point out illicit drugs being stuck into weed. It's not political. The shit coming from Mexico back in the 2010's wasn't laced. I'm convinced a process made it a better product. Something different than what we do now.

I'm curious about the effect of an anaerobic environment. We know that oxidation of cannabinoids happens. I'm curious what would happen with it being kept in a high CO2 environment where the air was evacuated. I think I'll keep going down the road of anaerobic fermentation. It seems like the moisture content is important to get right. I also found some information on haylage that farmers do. They'll bale relatively fresh cut hay and it ferments in the bale wrapped in plastic.

• Like Like x 2
  7. As of buying any weed coming from Mexico NOW I would NOT.
    You have no idea what middle man is doing to the weed regardless how it was grown.
    Plus Weed is becoming legal across the USA. Even if you have to a neighboring state.
    Everyone is growing, why mess around with low grade imported weed ?

As of pressing and wrapping wet/moist weed with plastic the outcome will be moldy weed.
    The Mexican Brick weed I got in the 70's was dry brown dirt seedy weed pressed into brick.
    Strictly bottom line

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1