oh yeah

Discussion in 'General' started by maxxxbuddha420, May 6, 2004.

1. im gettin an ounce of shrooms tomorrow, and i'm just like wicky wicky what right now.. pumped.. i wanna trip like crazy and i'm not sure how much i'm gonna eat, but i want some suggestions on what to do... i think i'm gonna be watchin my strobe light listening to trance music, so give me some ideas on this night of tripping

2. I suggest be outside. outdoors is the best place to trip. have fun. be careful! :)

3. Eat and go whereever they take you.

Enjoy it and have some pot to smoke :)

4. Just eat the whole ounce....haha

Seriously though, depending on how good the shrooms are, anywhere from 2 grams and up is good. Whenever I get a chance to do shrooms I eat at least a 1/8th.

As for what to do, depends what you feel like doing. Nature walks in the forest is my favourite, only if you're group tripping though, I wouldnt do it alone. A movie is always good too, I recommend Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Now that I think about it, everything is great on shrooms, so have fun!

5. I'm going to do that sometime, not eat a whole ounce but eat a huge amount of shrooms, like 100 grams of fresh mushrooms, 30 grams in 1 bag and 1/2 a bag gives you a nice enough trip but not lots of visuals or anything, just a bit distorted and immensly funny and alot of fun..but 100 grams would really put you somewhere else, go away in the countryside in a field and eat lots of mushrooms, it would be something to talk about.

6. wow, i don't know what planet you live on, but here on earth, 1 ounce = 28.3495231 grams... so 100grams worth of shrooms would be about 3.5 ounces.
    so from what you said, you wouldn't eat 1 ounce, but ud eat 3.5 ounces???
    or maybe i just misread ur post...

.//chris

7. he said 100 grams of fresh mushrooms. mushrooms are about 90% water so thats 10 grams dry weight. a lot less than 3.5 oz...

8. gotcha. and that is why i had this little line in my original post:
    "or maybe i just misread ur post..."

.//chris