Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oh yeah, lovely sprinkling of being seasoned!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sensimil, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Its a beautiful day!!! sunny as hell and warm! summer isnt giving up her fight just yet!

so high everyone! painted my lungs green last night for the first time in 6 months! woooooooohoo!! I hope I dont every have a genious idea to job search for drug testing jobs ever again!! d'oh!

hope everyones day is going as well as mine! anyday that you dont work I suppose is a wonderful day!! :)

get high and stay high!! :D

2. lmao!!! right on!!! i wish i had some green to dig into:D! i'd be much happier and not so friggin bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I'm glad you're with us again Sensi. :D We've missed you around here!

4. hehehehe, i found some:D!

5. It is a beautiful day!!! Thanks for pointing that out, Sweet Sensi!

Congrats on the fluffy green cloud of smoke in your lungs last night! :D

Staying high....after I get there!!!

6. Glad to have you back girl. I think lady ganja missed yah

ick

7. Beautiful spring day .Birds singing.Suns been up since about 5 am.And l got fresh bud drying.YEP,sounds like a great day to me too.[​IMG]

8. Fall here...all cold n rainy, but hey...doesn't mean I cant have a lil smokey season here in my room and at the city...:D, and good to hear bout that smokin sensi...aint it great? especially that first hit...such a warm feelin ;)