The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh Yea

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jay-me, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Weed is the greatest thing ever! Who agrees! Me personally I perfer Bongs. but u know the fatty, pipes and bowls are more then welcome. Me and my friends have made so many bowls outta so many different things! and Altoids container A baby food container one of those BIG cups from Cedar Point! Me and My best friend are like the only 2 female POTHEADS in our Highschool and im dayum proud! I found this site actually looking for sources on the Legalization of Marijuana! Have to do a debate about it in my Gov't class. of course im for it! well if anyone just wants to shoot the shit hit me back! Later!

2. yea i love weed too man

3. I think everyone loves weed! Im wastin time till i gotta go get my sister from work and then im off to pick some up and smoke out!! Im pumped!

Grasscity Deals Near You