Oh wow

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stamford1601, Feb 18, 2014.

1. So I get home from work last night.. Real shitty day, had dinner with my wife and daughter and decided I needed a smoke.. So rolled a fat one (Lemon Haze) and it was sooo good and hit me straight away. 

Within 30 minutes I was very chilled, then I get a text from my parents asking me if I could pop in to see them (they live next door in an attached annexe and we live in the main house). Not a good idea I said, feeling rather tired to which they said it was important, please pop in ! Fuck, really ? Today ?

So there I am, baked as fuck trying to have a serious conversation with my parents and I'm like, I really dont wanna be here right now, I have a huge stupid grin on my face and my mother looks at me and says... Jesus, you look like shit, your eyes are blazing and you look really tired, you should go see the doctor and make sure your ok ?.. I'm like in my mind saying, everythings cool I'm just stoned out of my mind right now  :smoke:

Well I kind made my excuses by saying I've had a couple of beers and was up early that morning.

Now, I'm not a kid, I'm 43 ffs... But even at that age, I dont want me parents knowing I like a smoke as it would make me feel awkward with them. I'm sure theyre not as pure as the driven snow and they've done stuff in the past but I guess I felt a little wierd ??

Anyway, selling the house soon and moving into our own place as my parents are now retired so cant wait to smoke when and how I like.

Bring it on  :metal:

2. You get a new house make sure it has space to grow some herbs.

3. At least they asked you to come over there instead of popping over unannounced. That'd be awkward as shit if they walked in on you smoking man.

4. what did they wanna talk about if you don't mind me asking i like details 

5. Just about the progress on the house we're buying....

I was rolling one in the kitchen the other night when my father walks past the kitchen window (its at the front of the house) and peers in and gives me the thumbs up - I'm like wtf ?? Luckily he didnt cotton on to what I was doing  :ey:

Man cant wait to get our own place with some friggin privacy 

6. I'm so glad my dad smokes and my moms cool now. i used to only be able to smoke at my dads house. good luck on the move and grow some bud when you get there. thats big snoop dogg, you do what he says. :p

7. I'll try but gonna be limited to where in the house... May have to be an urban grow somewhere in the garden but the weather here sucks so probably not gonna happen.

8. #8 JetLifeStoney, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Lol I pictured you as a 20 year old with a kid until you said you were 43. Does your wife not care if you smoke? Also, how old is your daughter? Old enough to know about weed?

9. I've run into similar situations before. Never fun. I don't live at home, but I'm the only one of my parents three children that's responsible and has reliable transportation. My sister is in prison, and my brother is a drifter. So I just got done smoking a nice joint of some OG kush, and my dad calls me. He said my mom was very sick and he needed to take her to the hospital, so I needed to come over and keep an eye on my sisters kids. Three kids. So I couldn't really say no. I drove there high as a kite (stupid of me, I know.)

I don't know where I was going with that. Just thought I'd share. Lol

Congrats on your own place man!

10. all I can say is... 43...

Forty Three...

if you're 43 and still have to worry about what your parents think about your actions then that's kind of a problem isn't it?

man up and do what you gotta do...

11. 43 I know but at the end of the day, I dont really care what people think whether I smoke pot or not.... Just want my parents to know that I'm a good guy and smoking pot from time to time just de-stresses me. My mother has a brother that smokes weed and has done since I can remember and everyone is pretty cool about that.

My wife doesnt really worry about it but would probably prefer me not to do it and my daughter is 9 and son is 14... They dont know I smoke weed but they detest the fact I smoke cigarettes which I'm desperate to quit once we've moved.

Etra - Its not about being 43 and manning up as you call it. I'm not on it all day every day but it's nice to chill out knowing I havent got anything to do and nowhere to go so I'll knock up a joint and chill the fuck out.