Oh woe is me...

Discussion in 'General' started by kashii, Oct 9, 2010.

1. the entire point of this thread is simple.

bitch moan complain and vent. i'll start

i fucking hate my boss sandra she is such a cunt she thinks she owns the god damn corporation she even goes over the managers heads to do what she wants and she is such a bitchy know it all.

2. i hate my fucking life. but i also hate the thought of death. so....

3. Funny how that works, I can say the same.

4. MYMOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKINGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEEEEHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

seriously i hate my mum.

and i cant wait to move closer to girlfriend.

5. Threats of violence are not allowed on this forum.

I hate the fact that some people can't be bothered to read the rules before posting.

6. the entire point of this thread is simple.

bitch moan complain and vent. i'll start

i fucking hate my boss sandra she is such a cunt she thinks she owns the god damn corporation she even goes over the managers heads to do what she wants and she is such a bitchy know it all."

7. I hate when I fuck a bitch blacked out then the next morning thinking i might have an std but its all in my head

8. Wait, are you saying you like date rape chicks?

9. No. fucked a bitch (while I was blacked out)

10. exactly. I feel like the person with the gun is still unsure of them self as well. And if someone is unsure with a gun, doesnt mean the defender will be. If I was being attacked with a gun, I would go into survival mode. Escape with my life as the number 1 priority. Whether that means I stab you in the face with a fork, hit you over the head with a bong, or spray your eyes with febreeze and kick you in the nuts.

11. Haha yeah that's what I thought, I was just messin' with ya.

yup.

12. I hate it when I don't have anything to bitch about *leaves thread*

:D ;)

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRAHa_Po0Kg]YouTube - UPS: That's Logistics - TV Spot[/ame]

This song gets on my nerves..