Oh weed, how I love you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by medstudent123, Sep 2, 2012.

1. I started smoking weed about 6 months ago. I never knew if was possible to feel so good. Hands down weed is the best thing that has happened to me.

Before trying weed, the idea of altering reality was such an unfamiliar horizon. As much as you wanted to imagine it, it was impossible. What do you mean you sit there and feel GOOD?

I am a beginner and LOVE it. Not even just smoking, the entire ritual. After a long day of studying like an animal, after spending 10 thousands on school, I love walking into the room in my student house, going into my room and being alone. I love waiting for that reward.

Its 10pm, I walk in. Roomates are sleeping or out. I pick up my dealer, and buy a quarter of high quality Kush. Just the idea that I am getting weed makes me feel good inside. He delivers, on time, i see him waiting by the Subway near Main Street. I walk up, have a walk, and exchange. At this point, life is perfect. I have done my daily priorities, and now have my reward.

I quetly sneak back into my room upstairs, lock the door, turn off the main light and light a few small study lights, put on music. BEGIN.

Grind up that canabis, pack a gravity bong bowl. Submerge the bottle into the water, lift and watch the smoke fill the chamber. What a beauty. Open the cap and inhale heaven. Heavy high THC indica. I don't feel it yet. One more hit, One more hit, One more hit. The high sneaks up on me. It came in so smoothly, that my body was on auto pilot and my mind was somewhere else. I look around after around 5 bowls, oh thank God for no tolerance. Its such a comfortable high, I don't ever feel panic. The boring room around me turns into an amazing color corrected picture. It almost feels like every item in the room, every spill and stain, even the pencil that I dropped in the morning is meant to be in that exact spot, in that exact time.

I lean back and lie down. My body feels flat, I feel like I am melting. Like butter melting on the pan. I can't really feel my legs, all tingly, what a ride. Every single muscle in my body is still and relaxed.

I smoke one more bowl. I am so high that life seems like a dream, One more hit.

Damn, I am looking down, but for the weirdest reason, I see the sky!

2. Why'd you make 2 threads for this? :confused:

3. i posted in the wrong section before, gonna get other deleted

4. You need to build up your tolerance man, gotta have that build up. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Don't let your life revolve around theweed though, but enough sad thoughts. We need us a Riich young dumb nymphomaniac'.

5. My love affair with cannabis has been a long one. Ever since I found out that my migraines could be prevented with cannabis.

Judging from your user name, you are going to really enjoy what I am giving away! I collect medical studies on cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system. I think you will find my List interesting.

For a preview, just click the first link in my sig. That will take you to my 2010 List. My 2012 List is twice as big and has all the very latest. :D

To get your free PDF of my List, just send me an email (bottom of my sig), or PM me yours.

Granny :wave:

6. Build up some tolerance but not too much cause you don't wanna smoke like 3 joints just to get you stoned either. Also don't let it be the only thing that goes on in your life sometimes you need some sober moments, I just got off a 4 month tolerance break I have homeboy who would smoke like 2 grams in a day and it fucked with him badly. Take my advice and just don't let that be you bro but cangrats on beginning though. :)

7. I love weed too :smoking:
    been smoking for years and still feel euphoric

8. I smoked for 6 months about once a week. Havent smoked in 4 months now. Today is the big day. :)

9. subway on main street? med student?

do you go to mcmaster?

10. at times when smoking, i feel a disconnect from my reality. i begin to enter another horizon, and see my world spinning, out of control. I take a hit, bringing me down, wheels touching tarmac. i wait, the world loses focus, and i'm up again, flying through the celestial clouds that sing with radiance. all around me are multicolored planets, pulsating and gyrating in time to the music my mind supplies. in the "real world" my surroundings are normal, the dehumidifier droning on, my gerbils scurrying around in the background. closing my eyes brings back the flight.

a sober recount of one of my best highs

11. We all love weed brother, that's the beauty of Grasscity! Now I'm gonna go hit the bong.

12. HAHA yeppp :D u sniper u.