Oh sweet mama jesus

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanjaGuru69, Apr 8, 2010.

1. #1 GanjaGuru69, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
    So i went to my dudes house, and aside from this pretty good grade mersh he had, he had some new secret stuff he only sold to certian people, like me. He let me pick. I got 2 grams of the good shit and half a gram off the mersh. And then he gave me a fat dense bud for free that was like 3 grams. So we smoked a bubbler of dank, then he packed a bubbler with dank, AND KIEF ON TOP. I have never smoked kief before, he took a hit and the smoke was like brown in the pipe, huge hit, passed it to me, and he warned me becareful, i didnt listen.. I took a huge ass hit, and exhaled, and i was stoned out of my mind, and i coughed for like 5 minutes straight. Damn i was stoned.. Then we smoked a joint.. I am so fucking baked right now.

Oh p.s, this guy my guy stole it from was selling tiny ass 20 bags, and wasnt unrolling them right and he was a fag, so i guess my guy stole one to see how it was, he looked at it for the first time with me, and wow? It looked like grass.. And there was like 5 bucks worth.

More clarification, the 20 bag shitty looking weed wasnt ours, we threw it away, we smoked the good stuff, with kief on top

2. Nicely done, Billy.
    :smoke:

3. So wait, this dude who's a fag and skimps 20 bags, selling nicks instead that look like grass smoked you out with keif and hooked it up with almost an eighth for free? Is that right?

4. No i meant this guy my guy meant was doing that, and my guy stole one and we looked at it, and it was shit. But he gave me the good shit

5. I want some of wat you smokin......

Lol...

6. Lol, this guy is so stoned that he actually thinks hes making complete sense.

Nice bro, nice.

7. I love how his explanation makes even less sense than the original post.

I see you liked the kief? :smoking:

8. I think this is what you meant haha

9. THIS. aha

10. lol yeah i was pretty fucked up lastnight, that shit was vicous.

11. so who is sweet mama jesus, the guy that your guy met or the guy that met your guy and bought a $20 sack of grass from the guy that put some kief onto another guy and then the guy that met your guy both of them guys smoked some grass, WTF!!!:eek:
    that word "guy" is gay don't ya think that is one weird word isn't?

12. Radical story mon, rad-i-cal mon