Oh Snap

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Mhm Ima Have To Check That One Out It Sound Good.

~Toni~

2. @vostok Iono If You Seen It The First Times But I Tagging You Again In Here.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Not yet .....I've kings latest book about the gangster but Im waiting for the movie ...lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. You Talkin Bout That Hit Man Billy Summer?

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. @vostok I Would Like To See A Movie Of Billy Summers Too It Would Be Lit. Do You Wanna See The Fire Starter Reboot Too Tho? You Check Out The Trailer I Posted On The Previous Page It Looks Awesome.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    Stephen King's latest novel started with a single question: A killer for hire is on a high floor of a building, poised to shoot a victim; now, how does he get out? The answer to that conundrum occupies much of Billy Summers (out Aug. 3). A nerve-rending thriller rather than a nightmare-inducing tale of terror, the book still offers plenty to delight the Master of the Macabre's army of fans. Here, King, 73, offers a peek inside.
    It’s already been a good week for Stephen King, with an adaptation of his short story The Boogeyman landing a movie order from Hulu. Now, Deadline is reporting that King’s 2021 crime novel, Billy Summers, will be produced as a miniseries by J.J. Abrams and his production company, Bad Robot.
    Additionally, Bad Robot has lined up screenwriters Ed Zwick and Marshall Herskovitz to adapt Billy Summers, with Zwick also set up to direct the miniseries. According to Deadline, the miniseries will only run six to 10 episodes, and it will be shopped to streaming services and premium cable networks.
    Abrams and King have previously collaborated on adaptations of 11.22.63 and Castle Rock on Hulu, as well as Lisey’s Story for Apple TV+. Theoretically, that could make Hulu and Apple TV+ the front-runners for this project. However, King’s projects tend to draw a lot of interest from Hollywood, and other outlets will likely be in play.
    King’s novel was published in August 2021 and follows the title character as he attempts to find an exit from his life of crime. For years, Billy has made his reputation as one of the most effective hitmen in the business. Before Billy can make other arrangements, he is offered an assignment to take out another hitman, Joel Allen, after he is arrested for killing two people during a poker game. And if Billy takes the job, he will be financially set for life.
    Unfortunately for Billy, his misgivings about the contract prove to be correct when he ends up being marked for death as well — the mob was afraid that Joel would rat them out. But they will have more to fear from Billy once he realizes that he has been betrayed. (From Here)

[​IMG]
    To TV miniseries it is ....soon

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Hi Guys I Bumping This Thread BC My Man Told Me The Fire Starter Movie Came Out Today. He Say We Goin To See It Sometimes Soon. Anybody Else Wanna?

~Toni~

8. Seen a small advertisement yesterday, finger's crossed that it's been remade well. Might have a look at the trailer of it now T...:).

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yea IKR I Hope It Been Remade Well Too. What Did You Think Of The Trailer?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. @VikingToker You A SK Fan Right? ICR Sorry. This My Favorite Stephen King Story EVER Tho A nice Too See It. WBU?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah it's my second-favorite after The Stand! Super great book. That's awesome, can't wait to see it!

It's pretty special to me because it taught be a bit about a father's love for his daughter. Like Cormac McCarthy's The Road taught me about a father's love for his son. I read both of those almost 20 years ago.

Now I've got my own son and daughter. I should re-read both!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Ohhh Ok Well I Hope You Get Too See This Movie. Have You Read Any Of The New SK Books Tho? Aww Yea I Know What You Mean Bout The Fathers Love For They Kids. That's Great You Learn From Those Books. I Can Tell You A Great An Wise Father Too Your Kids.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. No I havent read SK for a few years now. I read The Dark Tower series in my mid-20s but thats the latest.

Is there something new and super good?

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Check Out Billy Summers You Might Like That One. It His Newest. Pretty Good Story IMO.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. I hope I get a chance. Its been a brutal year so far, I have so little free time.

I'll be flying around a lot for this new job so I hope I can read more. I have a few recommendations by you to catch up on.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Oh Ok Well Just LMK If You Read Any Of Those Books Please?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. @DaPhats Are You Going Too See This Movie? What Do You Think?

~Toni~

18. Yeah, I'll check this one out. I really like the ending of the original with all the fireballs being thrown around.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I Been Hearing There Some Drastic Changes In This Movie From The Original Story But Iono Anyting Specific BC Iain Seen It Yet.

~Toni~

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. We Goin To See This Today :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1