Oh snap *decent read*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by walkableink, Aug 5, 2009.

1. alright GC, i have no idea whats going on in my town right today. not like riots(sadly) but just a long stream of weird events on the drive home today

so i drop my buddy off after a job interveiw that me and him went too, and we are pretty much getting hired (gotta shave my beard though:mad:) well i go to drop him of and there are like 3 cars dropping and picking people up in the middle of the street, so i try to do the same and some dude pulls up next to me to make a turn

but we where on a single, one way street so, damn impatint people. so i navagate through the street which sucked, cuz i drive a GMC sierra with a 8 ft bed, so it was like navagating through a mine field. after i drop him off i continue down the street, and some dude is parralel parking, no big deal but he was holding up traffic, so people went around him, as did I. but this loon in a fairlady z goes around. but he continues down the wrong lane of the street for a block or 2. WTF, so i continue down the street to the next traffic light.

as im waiting i see a car about 2 city blocks away and its parked slanted, in the middle of the street. so once again im like WTF?. i go around him, and no one was in the car. so as i look to my left i see some hispanic kid BEATING on some white kid, the hispanic kid look of 20 or so and the white kid was maybe 18. so i got out and ripped this hispanic kid off, and told him to GTFO. (don't really know why i got out, just the kid looked fucking helpless)

he was like "YOU WANNA GET CUT MOTHER FUCKER!"
    "do it mother fucker, i got a 12 gauge in the back seat of my truck!" (which i did, i was at my shooting range earlyer in the day, lining up the sights for turkey season)

so he gets in his lame ass ricer honda hatchback and skoots off. i help the kid up, give him a cig and someone called the cops i guess, cuz they showed up. so i answered questions and left.

so as im going home once more, i notice that 4 cars on this one street all have SLASHED TIRES

so once again WTF!

yeah so that was my day, anyone ever had a weird ass day like i had?

2. The series of unfortunate events ?

3. thats pretty weird.. +rep for bitching out the mean mexican, haha

4. kinda fucking weird. good job protecting that kid.

5. be carefull man, you could have been got shot by the mexican sucker

6. +rep for helping out the little guy! right on!

7. Wow.
    Uhm.
    My friend was telling me that in some town there was this guy just randomly slashing tires, but only on one side of the car.

Were they only on one side?

8. Yep, I would need a nap after that one.

9. they where on the back right tire, like 4 in a row

10. yeah i know, but instinct kinda kicked in. im not rascist ot anything, but he had this kid on the ground and was beating on his

11. never fuck with mexicans mang!! day will fuk u up! and steal your tacos!

12. Damn, It sounds like you should look around for a new place to live if thats everyday life for you :rolleyes:

great story though, and im sure that little guy appreciates the help you gave him.

13. You know, ALL of this could have been avoided if you had simply smoked a blunt in celebration of pretty much getting hired....Just throwing it out there, incase somebody invents a time machine in the next like, 10 minutes, or so.

14. I did, but it didn't work, so I used it to go back 20 minutes ago and not waste my time on it.

15. Shit man, you got the series of unfortunate events.

I had this weird shit for a week or so. Everywhere I went, there was trouble, I never got involved, no one close to me got hurt, but shit like random fights and slashed tired where all over the place.

16. propz for helpin out the white foo. But man man, you should feel HAPPY that you were in the right spot at the right time. You didnt get hit by any of the weird drivers, and you didnt get your tires slashed. You got just enough to be able to go WOW, and create a thread here to share with us.:):wave: