Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oh, shit!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by babylon.farmer, Feb 2, 2009.

1. #1 babylon.farmer, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
  2. I wish that weed looked better, but it's definitely a circle of some awesomeness.

3. Where did you find that picture?

So many people have posted that in the last week.

4. all i can say is:

:bongin:

oh and this:

:hippie:

5. 3rd time i've seen it this week

6. fucking same

7. I'm a virgin to that pic, but..........LOOK AT THOSE KIEF ROCKS!!!!

8. I just wanna fucking know where it's coming from.

9. Thats what's you really find at the end of a rainbow, not a pot of gold like many people believe.

10. Now THAT is a stash!

is that black stuff opium?....i wannntt sommmmmmeee.

11. How many times is this gonna be posted up?

12. i seriously got a boner looking at this picture. some day i will have that and then my life will be complete. OMG look at all the keef and hash

13. looks like a pot of gold to me. Maybe its the strain pot of gold, and so leprechauns are major stoners!

14. OMFG HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! that is all.

15. Been posted quite a bit, but....

Damn, that still gets me everytime. Nice stash of buds, along with some awesome keef rocks. Shit I'd love to have all that. Some opium, yummmy :D

16. fuck i wish i could live in that picture

17. yea thats all mine, i posted it in the "post your stash" thread :cool:

18. #18 jhchawk, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    `

19. #19 The_genius, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009

No...you DO find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow...some Acapulco Gold :smoking:

I've been there...leprechauns DO smoke pot...and they have gold fumed ROOR bongs...with 24k gold lettering, and they their grinders are made of pure gold with golden scales to weigh it all out...gotta love them leprechauns...

20. oh my. gimme that weed and those shrooms lol.