Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oh Shit!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Aug 5, 2003.

1. yeah yeah yeah.. thats the ticket!
    what would sensi's pappa have to say 'bout it tho?

absolutely supremeness norm. it couldnt have been scripted better or funnier.

2. they are a unique couple let me just say..
    they have one of those most stable marriages Ive seen, yet they are in their own little worlds. which is probably why it works out so well. Im sureif my mom starting toking, my dad wouldnt really care. he used to back in the day...I saw the pictures of their lil baby sensi girl crawling around on the shag carpet, with them sitting around passing a joint. :)
    its a shame though, when I had the convorsation with my mom, she never got into toking...she never really liked it in fact! she didnt like how she felt.. I say she didnt give it a good enough chance!!! lol, I dunno..she still doesnt have any problems with people who do smoke, she just doesnt find pleasure in it. well didnt......now
    that I think of it, I think the last time we talked she said she would maybe want to try it again. HOLY! i think so! lol I forgot about that! hmmmm.....oh well..unless she asks, Im not gonna go pushing anything on her. shes mom!

3. Norm hit on Sensi's mom, that's a classic post!!

Norm, you ready for football season?? Your damn Hawgs are going to be hurting this year. Bama may not be the team to beat but the other Team from the Heart of Dixie is going to grind everyone into the turf with a strong trio of running backs and the entire offensive line back.

4. so what if i hit on sensis mom:p

and as long as they arent hurting, then well be fine, thats the key, keep everyone healthy, and with jones' deceptive speed he should do well doubling as a reciever, and cobbs with his speed back should be a force to be reckoned with.