Oh shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ganjaskunk, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Just got in from smoking a joint and.nobodys home. Cool. Well than i go to my room close the.door.and all of a sudden i hear somebody slowly walking up the steps, a lil voice , than nothing. Im sitting here thinking oh my moms home but i looked out the window and nope NOBODY. I AM NOT TRIPPING. WTF. i dont wanna leave my room. I may call 911 cuz i can hear stepping right outside my room down the hall o fuck

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If you're not trolling, someone is obviously in your house, OP.

or maybe you're too high.

3. get a weapon and go down pussy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Act like you are on the phone talking to the gun store..."Well look man, I bought the thing there, and I'm telling you...the clip is stuck in it, it is loaded and chambered and I can't engage the safety........What the hell do you mean find something to shoot? This will be the last 45 I buy from you guys."

That'll get rid of them...

5. No need to post, OP's most likely dead for posting on a forum that somebody's in his house instead of going to take care of it.

6. I second this. 
    Brace up, grab something solid and go investigate. 

7. also make noise so they no ur there like cough and shit

8. OP is currently getting sexually assaulted by a spirit that was in his home. Up the bum.

9. lol its just the paranoia stemming from fear of getting caught. sometimes i hear little bumps in the night when im smoking and its usually nothing.

10. the paranoia stemming from fear of getting caught is very real. I hate it. I'm always convinced my parent's are going to come in my room at 3am when I'm smoking, but sober they never come in my room...

11. #11 Bill O'Really, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    This you OP?
    [​IMG]

12. hahaha im the same way. i smoked in my room for years and never once have my parents came into my room at night while i was high or sober. but i still hear those weird creaks and bumps off in the distance and start to hide my shit lol.

13. #13 TruthfullyBaked, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    Jesus Christ man. Fearjar youre by far the funniest dude on GC. No doubt about it man.

I just calls it likes I sees it..lol

15. you guys are being too rough on OP. Looking around my room, my resources for a weapon are a coke bottle, my guitar, or maybe my lizards glass tank. And a small resin scraping knife. A home intruder likely has a gun. <gun

Op. You dead bro?

16. u alive orrr?

17. Op is either dead or is in some guys basement being tortured

18. Jesus man. In the right hands that's enough to fend off a small army. Of course you already knew that, didn't you? That's the difference between a fighter and a warrior son. You should do well in the octagon!

19. Just put the damned lotion on OP!!! PUT IT ON YOUR SKIN!