oh shit, whaddya know

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Hey GrassCity.... its been a while... no i didn't die, I lost my internet connection.

Those who know my posts might remember me talking about some girl ive known like 4 or 5 years, but have always stayed in that dreaded friend with no benifits zone. Well.... hooraah it seems things may be finally lookin up for me. yes, yes, i know... I've needed this for a while.

Heres my question : Why would she let me get under her shirt (with no bra) but not let me take the shirt off? Like I'll tottaly pull the fun bags out over the edge of the tank top, but as soon as i try to get the shirt off, she wont let me.... and forgett about going for the pants... as soon as i try for the pants she pushes my hand back and im met with an "ok thats enough"..... same with the shirt... HOWEVER.... Things are getting further and further along every time i see her soooooo...... im hoping to god shes just making me work for it but in the end, I'll know what shes all about.... pretty sure thats how things are gonna turn out. :hello::hello::hello:

2. just take your time with her man and when shes ready she'll fuck. haha hope it doesnt take too much longer bro :smoking:

3. Just knock her out.

Or, if you'd rather not go down that route, just play it cool. Patience is a virtue ;)

4. Ahaha, I don't know if this would be of any use to you, but it's the thought that counts ;)

"Personally, I really like Maniac_High's stuff on LMR. I use the traditional ASF stuff here. Some general guidelines for LMR from ASF that I use have always been:

-"you're right, we should stop" - and KEEP going, which DISENGAGES her logical brain, since she is TRYING to REMOVE HERSELF FROM STATE, by getting you to ARGUE.. She is ENJOYING it TOO MUCH, so she will try to play off of YOU in order to piss herself off with your arguing, and snap herself out of state.. by AGREEING, and continuing, she is left in a position where SHE will have to do the dirty work if she wants to stop.. that doesn't mean to keep going if she physically resists WHATSOEVER.. it just means if she's still passionately into it, then just say "you're right, we should stop", and WASH RINSE REPEAT, as Maniac_High says.. IOW, just keep making out or doing whatever the act is that you're doing, and try to escalate it in another 10 minutes or so, to see if "we should stop" really means "I am not horny enough yet, and need more foreplay"

- figure out HOW she likes it.. Try getting REALLY INTENSE, and pinning her arms up behind her head and shit like that.. maybe she doesn't like that.. so adapt, and make it really tender and sweet and all that shit.. structure it so she's being a big doofus for putting the brakes on, since its just clicking so well.

- Barring that, the FREEZE OUT – if she resists too much, but her attraction is still ESCALATING, you can TIME IT so that you literally just GET UP and totally LJBF her. Make her feel STUPID for RUINING such a MAGICAL and PASSIONATE moment. I learned this first from the Mystery archive, with his "get up and play checkers" bit.. Then he explained it to me more in real life, and showed me a video of how to do it that was really sweet. Just remember to stay totally COOL about it, and don't make it OBVIOUS that you're trying to manipulate her. Don't let your indifference appear TRANSPARENT, or it'll just piss her off.
    -OK that's it."

5. A lot of girl's are self-conscious about the way their breasts look. So you can touch, but no looky. Eventually she will get comfortable with you.

6. she obviously wants to take it slow.

7. Hopefuly shes just shy/conservative but it could also be your still on the "just friends" side of things. Id play it cool for a while and try and read her a little more. You should be able to tell by her body language.

8. Dude..This made me laugh so freakin' hard! Thanks!! LOL!! "Funbags?!?" ha ha...