"Oh shit, they know I'm stoned!" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Umbrä, Apr 25, 2010.

1. That happenned to me with my uncle. I was over there after getting high somewhere else with some people then leaving after the situation there had gotten really bad. I hardly ever drive high, but I had to leave and so I just started driving (no idea where I was going) and eventually realized I was really close to my uncles house so I called him and he let me come over. Then he saw how high I was and high I was and he said, so you and your friends were smoking cigarettes or something else (emphasis that he included). Then he turned on the 24 hour nick jr channel and barney (I think) was playing. I didnt want to admit I was high enough to enjoy it but all the colors flashing were making me laugh like crazy!

The only other time someone noticed I was high was when they did not see me smoke was when some mom allowed her kid to invite a bunch of people over (though not ok with alcohol or drugs) and me and like 3 other people walk away from this house to this open area about 1000 feet or so from the house to toke up. I get back and this person who had never seen me high before (though I had told him I did it) just looks at me while I am standing to the side of him. I dont say anything to him or even look at him (not avoiding him but just have no reason to) and he just looks at me and says "are you high?" "your high right now aren't you?" I still have no clue how he knew when I wasnt even communicating with him.

2. #102 Special Cole, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    One day after Marley fest, we went to chilis baked, the waiter totally knew we were high, and he was like yo you guys got any bud? We were like uhhh.

It was so awkward.

Also I went into my advanced math class high as shit.
    We took a quiz, I rushed though it and was giggling everyone looking at me, got done first and blurted out "Complete" In robot voice, my teacher just laughed and then says, well coles done, then every time I looked at her I couldn't stop laughing and everyon was justs staring at me. And I didn't even use visine or anything so my eyes were very red.

Best class ever.
    We had like 45 minutes to talk at the end, and all the students were talking and the teacher too, when a kid next to me asked if I was high very loudly, I just smiled and the teacher looked at me and shook her head smiling.

It was awesome, I had brought food too and ate it during class haha, and I was laughing at everything.

3. i got pulled over two nights ago. the cops knew it, but they let me drive away. (62 in a 50)

4. Cool :)

Oh I've been 'busted' by people who knew I was high, but I never really cared. Back in school they didn't care all that much in those days, they'd make comments but I got straight A's so what could they really say about it? :)

As for cops, I did have a cop once tell me I looked high but it was no big deal. I haven't stayed bust-free for 30+ years for no reason. I'm careful about what I carry and when :D

My parents found out when I was young. Same thing as the school though. Good grades, held jobs, did my chores. They didn't like it but all they really could do was ask me to not smoke it on their property, which I honored.

When I see this thread I think of the lines in 'High as Fuck' by Jon Lajoie about being afraid to go into the store :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2spZ-NDfS4]YouTube - "High as F#%k" Music Video[/ame]

5. Another time I smoked a blunt with my friend and we were driving, he swerved. And I told him to take it easy, then he started swaying back in fourth on purpose, he was like, I don't give a fuck if the cops pull me over.

I was like ok, well there's a police station like right down the street. He keeps doing it and then wouldn't you know it, a Cop pulls us over.

We didn't have anything, he just told the police he didn't have any weed anymore(key word anymore), they had to let us go, apparently it's not a crime to have smoked marijuana, just to posses it. Haha, we smelled terrible, also they searched us forever.

6. the cop shined a light in the eyes of my two passengers and said they had obviously smoked recently, but didn't bother to check my eyes despite being the driver and caught in possession of two roaches. :metal:

7. i've actually hotboxed my friends car, on a street that we thought no one used. until a couple walking their dog passed by. they totally looked at us, but since i'm in california and everyone smokes here, nothing really happened. haha so sketch.

8. I got pulled over in Galveston with a buddy of mine, and another friend also got pulled over with us, but he was in another truck. He was acting a fool doing doughnuts and when we were hauling ass out of the area we flew past a cop on a side street, and so did my other friend.

I proceed to throw my three beer cans out that I just drank, 3 roaches and my pipe.

I just remember staring at her car lights at one point while she was running our ID's, she came back and made a joke about me smoking a little too much. I was sketched out ^_^

9. My old middle school had a reunion last week for all the graduating seniors. We were at my girls house when we remembered it was in half an hour so I told her id meet her there (shes completly cool with me smoking she just rarely does it). So me and a few friends go smoke a few bowls out of our bong and got super baked before going. well I walk into the library where the reunion is taking place and am greeted by all my old teachers telling me how different I look yadda yadda yadda. I talk to them for a bit and quickly make my way to the snack table, where they had the cookies they used to sell at lunch so I grab a big stack of them and go sit with my friends. I eventually realized we looked ridiculous all sitting together with a bunch of cookies rather than reminiscing with old school mates so I got up and tried to talk to a few of my old friends. It was crazy awkward and I eventually heard someone say "look at his eyes" so I grabbed my girl and one of my friends and bailed. As we were walking out these middle schoolers saw my girl and said "your really hot" as we walked by but my friend and I thought they said "your really high" so I just kept walking and wondered to myself how the hell they knew, about 2 minutes later I realized what they really said and felt like a retard hahah.

I then went to work and ate pizza and talked about the government with my also high manager. ahhhh I love papa johns.

10. Well here's another one. I was at the beach with a group of people, and we had been smoking a lot, so I was quite high. I don't quite remember why, but we were at some sort of grocery store, and we had stopped for some reason. I was really zoned out. Apperantly the group I was with had walked away, and I didn't notice for a solid two minutes. I was just staring into space.

Next thing I know, they were gone, and there was a group of people around their 20's, and they were sitting there laughing their asses off at me, whilst saying things along the lines of "He's so fucked!" Quite loud. Right in front of me. I walked by them, and tried to pretend nothing happened, but I ended up looking at them, and just smiling, then continued on with my business.

Good times.

11. Me and my homeboy were blazin in this short cut we go to its like a narrow path and some random ass bitch just walks right past us. Im sayin you cant walk side by side on this path its so narrow. I got a fuckin roach in my hand an my homeboy is sitting down rolling a blunt. All she said was "excuse me" and I was like "sorry" and she was like "its okay". I was thinkin WHAT THE FUCK I couldnt believe it. i thought she was gonna call the cops and I was gonna go to jail. but i didnt. the end

12. you lost me bruh

13. #113 philliesdaone, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Go to my uncle's house after facing a joint. I retardedly decided to walk in the door, high as fuck, without spray, eyedrops, or anything. I smelled like weed, and the first thing he said was, "boy, you smell like pot.

EDIT: I just realized I posted this same exact story a few pages back...wow I'm pretty high right now

14. Whenever my friends and I go to Taco Bell, everybody in the place knows we're high.

It can get embarrassing when you have 10 people in line behind you, commenting about how high you are, and you can't decide whether you want hard, soft, or both!

15. I was at mcdonalds on the weekend and did the usual "stand there for 15 minutes deciding what to buy" moment, after i decided i wanted a large mchicken meal, so i go up to order and zone out, the chick was trying to talk to me and i was just mumbling apparently, i turned around to walk off with my meal somehow and notice i have a sundae with 3 different flavours in it, strawberry, chocolate and caramel.

After walking back to my friends who were all pissing them selfs laughing i asked them what they were laughing at and apparently i kept insisting on getting whichever flavour was the favourite of the chick at the counter and eventually asked for all flavours :smoking:

16. this happened on sunday lol, my mom said wake up its time to go to breakfast so i rushed out side and power smoked 2 bowls. didnt even think i was gonna be high but dam i was high.we go but i didnt know my moms boyfriend was inviting family and his mom to come eat.anyways long story short somebody commented on something about me while i was spacing out and starring at this chick lol. then i noticed after couple secs of awkward silence and noticed everyone was staring at me at the table lol. all i could say was "huh"?lol really bad first impression i fail..

17. few moments

-Im at trader joes buying a container full of peanut butter cups. Some really hot girl next to me asks "got a chocolate craving tonight?" I look over with my dazed red eyes and a big smile on my face saying "yaaaah"

-My friends and I are seeing hubble 3D at the seattle science center, just after smoking bubble hash extracted from alaskan thunder fuck. We are getting popcorn and the cashier yells at my friend that he owes more money and I am too stoned to figure out that Im paying for it.

18. lol Funny thing I went to McDonalds with a bunch of friends all stoned of course. I went to pay for my order and reached into my pocket to pull out a bill. I ended up pulling out a dimebag (with weed inside), which was about half way revealed. I'm 95% sure the guy beside me saw, but I played it cool and nothing bad happened lol

19. Lol I hate it when shit like that happens

20. So I woke up this Monday, and I went to go buy a dime bag. I came back home 2 hours later before school started, I bring out my glass bong, and just smoking. Once I go to school, I go straight to my pre-cal class, I notice a substitute so I'm pretty happy at this moment acting reckless. All classmates know I'm stoned out my ass, and I was just so stoned. One of my hypocrite classmates yells out "you're fucking high you fucking faggot" and I just stare at him, and just tell him to fuck off, and then the sub. tells me 'you look high' so I preceeded to just deny it, and telling her that I wasn't. I just shut up and she told me "Don't worry I wont report you" and I'm just there stoned pretending to do my work.

I was so fucking mad, my classmate and teacher fucked up my high.