"Oh shit, they know I'm stoned!" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Umbrä, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Ill smoke up my girl anytime. But she sure as hell better be gettin to White Castle or the fucking kitchen and make me some strudel or something.

Papa's hungry :smoking:

2. LOL, just had one today. Me and 2 friends smoked some bowls of dank, and my friend asked if we could go by the bank before we went to ihop. So we arrive at the bank, and we go through the drive-thru part, and were on the last row so we dont actually see the guy in the window. Anyways they have this big screen and camera, that none of us have ever seen before. And the screen shows the dude in there doing his shit, and were amazed like wow Ive never seen a camera like this at the drive-thru, and dude looks at the camera and sees all 3 of us staring, and has a little smirk on his face, then about 15 seconds later the Screen that showed him switches to us, and we see us sitting there in the car. and were like whooaaa wtf dude, the first thing I see in the camera is my buddy sitting in the back hitting the bowl. The guy working at the bank had to of been cracking up looking at us staring at the camera as if we were caveman, haha we were so baked

3. This is off topic but I just read that and remembered my soda from earlier on the floor, now I'm doing the dew, thanks to you :) Stay medicated!

4. Who the hell smokes a bowl in the back of a car in the bank drive through?

5. My friend whose trying to get a rezin hit, We told him to put his shit up after we realized it, I was just too high and it was damn funny

6. walked into the kitchen where my parents were sitting. Proceeded to put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard.

/facepalm

7. Last weekend I blazed a few bowls with my buddy in his car, we go into the mall to hang out with a few other friends. I decide I need some ice cream so we go to DQ, I walk up to the girl at the register and say "UUhhhh do you have the chocolate kind of ice cream?" she starts laughing and says "Why yes, yes we do have the chocolate kind." I realized what a fucking 'tard I probably seemed like, eyes all red as shit, and say "Gimme.":smoke:

8. A couple of semesters ago, I took micro economics class at night. It was only on Monday nights, but was a 3 hour class. Well normally I wouldn't get baked before class, but we were supposed to have a "review day" and I already knew the material really well so I decided I would just get stoned and draw or something for 3 hours that way I could still get credit for attendance, as opposed to skipping. Mind you, my eyes for some reason DO NOT get red like ever, so usually nobody knows. Well this cute little spanish chick is sitting next to me and I notice her writing something. She hands me a little note, and I'm thinking hell I'm about to get lucky! I was so stoned and for some reason set on this note being some kind of love note or something. I open the note, and it says: "Are you stoned?" I look at her and shake my head no because now I'm paranoid, and don't know what to do. She replies to me shaking my head with asking "Are you sure you're not high or something?" just loud enough so that maybe 5 or 6 people sitting around us could hear. I started to panic and didn't know what to do, so I just got up and walked out. The next class she sat next to me again and said "I'm not stupid I knew you were stoned, it's okay." I just giggled and then we had a normal conversation. Still to this day don't know how she knew I was as stoned as I was.

9. you were prob doing something stupid like staring off into space or focusing intently on your drawing like you never do in class. I dunno, maybe you reaked?

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t464oBafUj0]YouTube - Pineapple Express - Are you high?![/ame]

11. I guess I'm the only person who has never really cared about it :confused_2:

12. not a special story but i came high to chem class earlier in the year and i thought i looked fine and this girl just looks at me and is like "you look really faded right now" and i just looked at her and said "o...really?". i was sort of scared she would be an idiot about it but she just laughed and was like "wheres the weed man!" and i just laughed and it was chill, until this other dumb bitch found out i was stoned and said she was "disappointed" in me haha

13. So basically, I did really good on a test and smoke a celebratory joint and bowl. Then my mom came to talk to me about how I'm gonna graduate.

We go into the kitchen and I'm getting a little bored of talking so I say
    Me: I'm just gonna get a drink before i go
    Mom: Do homework?
    Me: uh... yeah
    (I went out to the freezer, get a sprite and come back in)
    Mom: I know you can do it
    Me: yeahh i guess
    Mom: It's just gonna take a lot of work
    Me: hush
    Mom: you can
    Me: shhh
    (My mom keeps saying you can and I keep shshing her, I kind of forgot why half way through...anyways, I get bored and stop)
    Me: what
    (mom's confused)
    Me: what are you talking about, mom

long pause

Mom: umm... yeah, so you're dad's gonna be home soon... so i maybe you could go to your room for a bit....

i don't know what I'm talking about

14. i dont give a fuck if people know i'm stoned.....i dont carry my buds so i never could get popped with a possession charge, unless the cops came to my house ....... lol

15. going out to eat at a restaraunt with my parents, we sit in 2 minutes of silence and i just start cracking up. my mom looks at me and asks whats so funny and i couldnt stop smiling after that the entire meal. I'd like to think they interpreted me geekin in public with them because I like being with them, cuz i do, but I know they aren't stupid and they do know I smoke, just not sure if they thought I was high or not.

16. this was along time ago, me and my friend had smoked like 5 blunts and a bowl, he was visiting for the weekend and we were celebrating all weekend, any way we went to the library to get a movie(yea i know were broke ass bums) so we get a couple movies, but i forgot my library card so we had to go to the counter and have them look me up an by this time i was pretty high(yea im a lil bit of a light weight idk why) she asks my name an every thing, no problem, then she asks for my address an i give her my f*ckin email address but i dont relise it, so my friend and the librarian are jus kinda looking at me she asks again an i give her another email address thinking the first didnt work, an my freind is like "dog your address like where you sleep..." an the i started f*ckin dying i could not stop and in between laughing i was givin my adress an the librarian just looked at us like fuckin pot heads :smoke:

17. last week at school i ate 3 brownies before school ( i was whacked) and so did my freind, we are both in cooking class taking a test. we happend to sit next to eachother, and we just start laughing like hell, but trying to conceal it. we looked like assholes haha. then we are talking about the answers (yes we have tests in cooking, WTF?) but we were talking loud bc we were fucked up. then the teacher (who knows we blaze and is hella cool) goes "either youre discussing answers, or that table is speaking english. and last time i checked, theyre doin pretty damn good at it" or something along those lines. we were LOLing, even though it wasnt that funny. but yeah she knew.

18. Last week I went to one of my old high schools gymnastic meetings because I was in the area. My friend and I were totally baked and walked from his house to the gym, on the way their a high school student who was doing track walked up to us, stared us in the eyes, said, "you guys are high". And walked away. Once we got to the gym another random kid announced that we were high as well, and we were like 10ft from him, he could tell from there. So we started to get freaked out and thinking that everyone knew, so I had a good idea(not really) and it was to buy brownies at the snack bar. Once i got there I looked completely down and away from the lady at the counter, i told her i wanted as many brownies as I could get and handed her a 20. I got 40 brownies and then just walked away.

19. My best friend and I had just got done smoking a few blunts, when I get a call from a friend to come over. So we went over there and played it cool for a while.
    He had one of his guy friends over that had this huge (faux) fur coat on. Looked crazy.

So we decide to drive out to Bob Evans to eat. On our way out there, Fur Coat asked if I could drop him off at his house so I'm like Yeah sure. Then my friend looks back at him while we're all in the car and is like "thats a nice coat you got there. Totally P Diddy!" and I blurt out "I think it's P Diddy with a hint of Jay-Z" And we both look at eachother and start geekin.

Meanwhile, no one else in the car thought it was funny at all. haha and in that moment it was obvious we were stoned.