"Oh shit, they know I'm stoned!" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Umbrä, Apr 25, 2010.

1. :laughing:

I love this little story. Sounds like something I would do. Just abandon the situation lol:rolleyes:

2. that, sir, is fucking hilarious.

3. usually like why are ur eyes red?

4. One time my friends and I had just blazed at our friends house, and we proceed to walk to a nearby KFC.
    My friend with the only cash left, forgets his money, and as we walk out the door, the clerk hands us like 4 big ass cups and we get soda and leave. T'was chill.

5. I was stopping off at my buddies apartment for the night before I drove back out of state last year. We were chilling thinking of what to do for the night. Well turns out Zombieland was opening that night. So a few of us decide I decided we should smoke hard then go see it since I had some dank with me. None of them really smoked alot back then either. Anyways, I made a big ass gravity bong and we went through a few bowls and damn, I was fucking blitzed, as was everyone else. We got to the movie theater really early and me and my buddy seriously walked around for like 20 minutes having no clue where we were. We got lost inside the theater while looking for the right screen. It was rough. People were sitting around staring and laughing at us. I could hear them saying like, damn those dudes are fucking stoned. We were obliterated. Anyways, we eventually made it to the movie and pretty sure everyone around us knew we were baked, but I didn't care, it was awesome.

6. this just happened to me today..

I've moved in my parents house cos they're going to london till sunday. i'm looking after the dogs. My grandma is going with them so she was round the house. i've been ill with a cold, and lets just say their house is a hella lot more glamourous than mine and im lovin it lol.

My parents are both stoners and instead of paying me cash for doing them a favour (i never take their money anyway) my dad wrapped up a quart of the dankkkest dank i have ever smoked as a payment :D

I walked through the door and my nan just looks at me like, oh my god, you're eyes are terrible! you look so tired, are you sure ur going to be ok?

me:
    yeh i'll be fine i promise

nan to my dad:
    her eyes look so puffy, i really think she needs a doctor

my parents just burst out laughing, along with me, and my nanna is just sitting there, confused and worried :smoking:

probably doesnt fit in much with the thread....but my parents knew i was as baked as a potato and my nan was clueless

7. i have so many of these moments but i'm not sure that any of them are actually legit. most of the time i think i just *think* they know and i freak out but usually they probably have no idea.
    just yesterday i was smoking down by the river watching the ducks swim and then it started getting chilly so i moved up and sat on a bench and smoked some more.. then i saw two people playing frisbee and i heard one yelling and i thought that they were saying "is she smoking WEED?" but i don't think they were... idk. regardless i left real fast after that.

8. one night i left my friends house after smoking 4 bowls with him and his dad out of his dad's new steam roller. i got in my car drove down to the shell station to get cigarettes and something to drink and was going to head home. so i walk into the shell station get my drink walk up to the counter to get cigarette's and i completely draw a blank on the name...(i smoke newport's) so im just standing their for a second going ummmm let meee get aaa pack of.............newport's. the dude behind the counter grabs them turns around and actually looks up at me for the first time to tell me my total. he pauses and just stares then befor he tells me the total he says "where did you get your weed from, because your eyes are red as fuck and i cant find any weed around here." then he grabs some visine sets it on the counter tells me my total (minus the visine, which he didnt charge me for) and told me to drive carefully and to not take the highway bcuz he heard a cop was sitting in the median just waitin to pull people over. coolest gas station clerk ever! :hippie:

9. Yesterday when I got to work this girl I work with looked at me and just busted out laughing. I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and realized my eyes were just completely fucked, almost no white. Oh well, I feel like visine fucks with my high, so I never use it.

10. hahahaha

11. Like on some real shit, my mom and dad where crazy stoners back in their day
    and now my mom tries to rag on me for smokin weed like I don't know she smokes
    still. But you gotta give it up for the parents who still smoke pot and talk down on it
    at the same time.

12. Ok, so i'm outside and i'm blazin away, i mean the smoke is crazy. I've got my phone and I set up a number of tracks to correspond to my high...(who hasn't done such a thing with their playlist) and I'm zoning like crazy, i mean this shit is just fuckin awesome. Sooo I check my phone cause it's time for me to come home and eat or whatever. So I get up and start walking and my legs start to go from sturdy to spaghetti strings, which to say shortly after, I tripped. Nothing major just like a little trip. Whatever. So I get in the house and my brother is playing the purple one, Prince. And at this time the song "Treat me so bad" is playing. Now mind you, he sings this shit all the time when his wife starts to yell or something or whatever. So I'm high as a fuckin kite, drifting in the middle of outer space, but i'm good at playin it off till Prince's voice goes "WHY YOU WANNA TREAT ME SO BAD?" I burst out laughing so much that i crash into my brother's wife fave plant and break the pot and i'm sitting in dirt laughing waving my hands because the look on their faces read "Is he high?"

long story short, i was discovered...i guess i wasn't as good as covering it up as I thought.

13. Today, I had exams.
    I was breaking the law, according to this state, because I can NOT stand taking exams w/o my ipod.
    So we aren't supposed to have ipods, & i have mine,
    & im wearing a hoodie with the hood up & a beanie,
    and before the exam started i ate a bud cookie and took muscle relaxers, I was fucking GONE.
    But I went to fix my earphone in the middle of the exam, and made a retarted move and sound and THOUGHT everyone was staring at me, but I was so paranoid& blown.

14. This happened the other night when I was BAKED!! I'm sitting in my kitchen zoning out on some cake after smoking a bong, bowls, and a J. This is how it went with my parents:

Mom walks in** mom: hey
    me: eh (as cake falls out of my mouth.)
    mom stares at me like I'm crazy**
    dad comes in**
    me: hey dad!! (my dad's an ex stoner I use to toke with, so he don't give a shit. we still talk about different types of pot, different equipment, past highs, you get it.)
    dad: chuckles** hey sweetie. what have you been up too??
    me: not a thing.
    mom shakes head and walks away**
    I'm sitting there for a few minutes thinking this cake is the best thing ever.
    dad: you better get upstairs so your mom don't bitch.
    minutes later....
    mom: pretty boring high, huh??
    me: yeah.... wait, NO!! I'M NOT HIGH!!
    mom: umhm
    I take my cake and run to my room.
    I know it's not the best story, but my reaction was priceless. you had to be there. my dad busted out laughing, then that started my giggles!! :D:D I have many more.

15. Me and my friend just smoke some mad beasters. We are blazed as fuck in his basement geeking out playing N64 star wars pod racing. Then his dad comes home and says that his mom wants them to take the basement couch thats all cat hair covered and nasty and take it to the garage up these narrow steps.

Remember, me, and my lightweight friend, are totally blazed.

We can barely stand up straight and now his dad wants to move this heavy ass couch.

some time goes on and they are struggling on the steps. Im too high to barely think and paranoid and im just watching them try to get this couch up the steps, standing like 5 feet away in the basement with this blank stare with my chinese eyes.

Then his dad is like hey, come over here and hold this part of the couch up while we go up. It takes me like a whole 60 seconds to react.

After all this happens my friend comes downstairs and tells me his dad apparently mumbled while they were struggling with the couch "Thats why you dont come home and do this shit stoned" :smoking:

AHAHAHAHA GOOD TIMES:hello:

16. Lol happened to me everyday class after lunch

17. I had to sit in a greyhound station for 13 hours once, I missed my bus by a little less than a minute. :) It was mostly bad, except I found a $100 bill on the ground (I asked everybody there if they had lost anything, so if they noticed that they didn't have $100, they would come to me, but nobody did).

Soo... I bought an eighth of white rhino and took it home with my girlfriend and a couple of friends. We were sitting on the front porch, discreetly packing a bowl, when my sister's boyfriend walks up the porch and instantly starts looking around for the bowl, he probably smelled it from the sidewalk. Well anyway after hesitating for a moment he went inside (it turns out that he was selling to my step-dad!). So he comes back out and messes with us a little because he could feel the paranoia in the air, and then starts to leave. I was on the verge of inviting him to join us, but was afraid to risk it, when my friend said, "Hey you want to sit with us for a minute?" He said, "Hell yeah! I knew I smelled something!" and spun around to take the seat next to me.

18. Alright, so I have one.
    My best friend of 11 years, (I'll refer to him as R) ows his own Backhoe service. Well, he hired me, very hard labor for about 600 a week, no taxes so I wasn't complaning. We had been working together for about two years and smoked up everytime we decided to take a break. Well, we also installed new septic tanks to houses that were still being built. The hole for the septic tanks has to be 5 feet deep, so after we had dug our enormous ass hole we would always jump down in them and smoke a few bowls between us.

Well one day we had jumped in our freshly dug hole enjoying our sesshion without a care in the world.( Being down in that hole, you couldn't see anything around you because of all the dirt that had been piled up) We had already burned about four bowls, hitting our 5th when R's dad ( who is pretty big in the construction business ) walks over, and looks down in the hole, he takes off his sunglasses and asks if he's too late to join in ( as he pulls out about an 1/8th of some bright green bud.

It was the scariest moment I had in that job, but at the same time the most amazing because neither R or I had knew he was a smoker. We've been lighting up with him ever since. :S

19. How did that turn out?:)

20. I walked home one Friday after schoo, I blazed outside in my back yard. I was browsing Youtube listening to music when my mom comes home and starts asking me all these questions. "Why are your eyes so red?" "Are you tired?" I Tried to keep her from noticing that I was high. I think she knew though.