"Oh shit, they know I'm stoned!" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Umbrä, Apr 25, 2010.

1. A couple friends and I were smoking a blunt in a patio area by my friend's house, with some construction workers working next door. We were in plain sight of them, and they kept glancing over at us, and we heard one of them say, really loud, "THAT DONT SMELL LIKE NO CIGAR!". We all just cracked up and continued smoking our blunt.

2. This is a story from the first time I ever blazed. I was at a friends house and his mom came home with pizza or some shit. I was high as fuck and my eyes were extremely red. Anyway, I sit there and I'm thirsty, so I reach for my glass of water. I was thinking to myself "aw fuck, I don't think this is a good idea. What if I spill this shit." I was feeling clumsy at the time. Well, I decide to grab the glass anyway and I knock it over, spilling food all over my friend's pizza.

His mom had to clean it.

3. Me and 4 of my other friends just got done with a sesh and they decided to go to Burger King. I told them I had ate earlier with my family and i didn't have any cash anyway so we drive over there and we had a 3 min argument if we should go through the drive thru or go inside so we decided to go inside. Once i opened the door i got in line and all 4 of my friends walk straight into the restroom laughing their asses off and the lady in front knew they were on something and then she looked at me too suspiciously and my eyes were fuckin red! So im in line with no money with my friends still in the restroom. I seen the lady get her phone and the first thing that came to my mind shes calling the cops so i just walk out of there and waited for my friends and they didn't even end up getting anything. they decided they wanted doughnuts.

4. i was chillin at my family lake with some buddies smokin and such in our tepee (spelling?) and one other guy look at each other at seemingly the same time and say "i want fucking burger king..." so we walk out of the woods onto the nearby highway. walk all the way to burger king (a mile or so) and go in (on the way we walked by a state trooper... as in right in front of the squad car... it had to have been noticeable as we were laughin until we realized we were in front of him then in a split second got straight as an arrow lol)

so we go into BK and order a shit load of food. while we were waiting i look at him and say "they should give us fries while we wait... im so hungry man" he looks at me (eyes red as hell) and sais "Dude.... (few second pause)... they totally should" we look at the guy at the register who is staring a whole through us (the manager) and bust up laughing...

good times man... good times

this was all about 15 min before BK closes whenever that is... i know because as we walked out they locked the doors behind us... either that or they just didnt want us comin back in

5. lol you posted your BK story at the exact time as i did. great minds think alike i guess.

you shoulda ordered food though man. bk is great munchy food. like heaven on a bun man.

6. Hahahaha. fuckin burger king. its awesome!

7. I started reading the first burger king story looked away and read from the second one. It kinda made sense cuz you were both at bk but I was still like wtf? haha:smoking:

8. I came home one night after a long sesh with some friends, and my mom was up for some reason. Well, the first thing i did after walking in the door was grab some a few cookies. My mom looked up at me from the couch and, with a smile on her face, said "got the munchies?" I said no, but in that tone that really means "yes, Im stoned as hell"

9. when i was about 15 me and my friends went high as fuck to zaxbys we had about 5 dollars each and the guy getting our orders kept asking if i wanted a milkshake or if i wanted 10 wings or a supersized drink

10. one time when I was home alone I thought it would be a good idea to take a few bong hits a just pass the day away. So I grab everything I need head out to the living room and toke to that 70's show. after a few hits i hear a knock on the door and I imedately panic. So I yell hold on, then I turned on all the fans and spay some oust. When I open it my neighbor & moms friend walks in(who by the way was a huge pothead) looks at me funny a d just starts talking and the whole time I'm just saying yeah. then he said ok see you in a little bit. The I realize that I had no idea what he said but was mire worked about him obviously knowing what I was doing.
    to this day I still wonder what he said.

11. HAHAHAHHAHA!! +Rep i lol'd

12. I just remembered another story.

This was on a thursday. I get out of my english class at 11 and im walking out of the class my friend texts me, when you get out of class come to my house WE GONNA BLAZE! so im like hell yeah i got no more classes today so ill just chill at your pad. so i go to his house and i get hella blown. like 20 mins later im chillin watching a movie when my other friend texts me, hey you coming to class? and im like SHIT! ITS THURSDAY! (i have a class once a week and its on thursday) so im like fuck i gotta go! i ask my friend if he had clear eyes he luckily did and i jam it back to school. I barely made it on time and i sat by my two good friends that i known in high school. One doesnt smoke and the other does sometimes. This was my leadership class and we had a paper about self-esteem, confidence, etc and it had t or f questions on it like you can finish what you start t or f and im staring at it reading them. my friend said you seriously can't answer those questions? and i said bitch im reading them first and the sad part we sit in the front lol. anyways im reading and answering them and i guess my teacher was waiting on me because right when i finished she went on to an another assignment. My friend asked if i blazed it today and i said nah and then he said you hella smell like it and i told him that i was in the room with my friend (that i blazed with) and he smoked and i didnt. My friend needed help on the assignment and my teacher got pretty close to me and i know she smelled it and she kept looking at me funny the rest of the day. well she gave us group arts and crafts project and i had a blast. she still looks at me funny now lol

13. another one...

My cousin and I were baked as hell and he wanted something to drink so we go to mcdonalds. We got to the little screen shit and he said he wanted a coke and he asked me what i wanted i said ummmm... strawberry lemonade! i had the happiest face. so he said and one strawberry lemonade and the guy said we dont have strawberry lemonade and i said awwwwwwwww....... with the saddest face. My cousin started laughing and i heard the guy start giggling and then i said i'll take a root beer... we went up to the window that guy knew we were done and he gave us the drinks and he said alright guys have fun. That made my day for some reason lol

14. A long time ago I went with a friend to one of his church functions on a Wednesday night. It was basically a bunch of people our age doing whatever religious people do together on a weekday.

Well we were sitting in the back, stoned as hell, and as the church session progresses, i start to notice a few people glancing back at me suspiciously.

More and more people started to look back until eventually everyone in the room was taking their turn at checking me out. Then it started to get really weird. (as if it wasn't sketchy enough.)

This one guy made a move to get up, and as he walked across the room, he sort of diverted his path toward me. By the time he was within a few feet of me, he literally leaned over and SNIFFED me. Yes folks, this motherfucker leaned into my personal bubble and sniffed.

I knew he knew I was stoned, and now so did everybody else. I went out of the room to use the restroom and upon returning, this fat chick turns around and goes "Hey, smoker!"

i was all :eek:

15. This one time me and my friends had an 1/8 to smoke for a day.

We smoked up in the forest for about an hour. Then went over to maccas which is across the road. I was epic high lol.

Me- yer I'll get a.....a.....arrrrr..what do you have?

Clerk- this is mcdonalds we have all sorts of food.

Me- can I get hotcakes?

Clerk- it's 2pm..?

Me- yer and..

Clerk- we stop hotcakes at 10.30am

me- so I can't get hot cakes or...?

Clerk- why are your eyes red

me- shit (walks slowly out the door)

clerk- (thinks WTF)

16. hahaha a kid walked into my class on 420 and said the same thing! But he had a big bag of cheetos in his hand and a big soda.... the teacher knew but she was chill and told him to open a book:smoking:

17. That's hilarious,lol. You parent's must think you are psychotic or something......that or now they know you smoke pot.

18. I didnt go all least week except friday cuz ive been sick and my homegirl told me that my one teacher who knows i blaze was having a poll in the class about me blazing or not on 4/20. I cant wait to get to his class tomorrow cuz we always divert the conversation to weed for like 30 minutes a day. I just gotta survive the BS all day before that.

19. lmao. thats a cool ass teacher

20. If I dont use eye drops, anyone short of a blind person can tell im high. I can recall one particular instance when I was sitting down with my family for dinner. I had blazed about 30 mins before and had no eye drops. Being high, I thought if I squinted, no one can see that my eyes are red. So my dad asks if im ok, and I reply yes while im squinting, smiling, and staring at my plate. Would have loved to have seen a picture of that one.